Wives Should Provide Sex On Demand - Dr. Laura

by Mindchild 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, I'm fed up with being trophy sex object.

I wanna be loved for my mind!

..And I want to be listened to and wooed.

We men are delicate creatures indeed.

Englishman.

• Valis
    Valis

Englishman ya great poof!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jwbot
    jwbot

"People having unmarried sex have not made the commitment to one another that brings feelings of security and exclusivity. Without the marriage vows and the heartfelt commitment, sex is just a thing and either partner has every right to say no!"

Thunder? My partner and I are 100% commited to eachother and we do not need that marriage lisence to say so. Eventually we will get married when we have enough money. We have been through a lot too as a couple, poverty, sickness, unemployment and then the good times and still are together. We are not married, but that does not make our relationship, or another commited relationship like gay couples any less valid and commited. We do not need a ceremony to show we are commited to each other. Sorry. I agree with a lot of other stuff you said, but this statement is just not true.

• nilfun
    nilfun

so much for once size fits all rules for relationships.

• jwbot
    jwbot

exactly nilfun!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Another scientist guilty of talking from their ass.

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

Just wanted to add... "Dr" Laura Sh*tslinger's hubby is in his 70s and has had heart surgery, so he's probably not a wildcat in the bedroom. I think she comes up with this crap because she's desperate for a stiff one. She must be very sexually dysfunctional herself .

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I think she comes up with this crap because she's desperate for a stiff one. She must be very sexually dysfunctional herself .

Ha! That's enough to make you hurl.

I think that she just writes this crap to sell books. No normal woman, outside the reaches of high control religion, would do this and believe it would make them happy.

ash

• Valis
    Valis

Do we need to bring up the nude photos of the good doctor again?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    Do we need to bring up the nude photos of the good doctor again?

NO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit