Wives Should Provide Sex On Demand - Dr. Laura

by Mindchild 101 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Thunder - you have made many good points about a normal healthy happy relationship - and its wonderful that you & Sheila have that type of union.

But, sadly, that wouldn't count for at least 50% of marriages. As far as men demanding sex because they usually have to beg - this might be true. But a comment was made on control, and quite a few men have been known to use sex as a tool for control of their women (generalizing this as much as generalizing women use sex as a tool for punishment).

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Do the right thing". How can that sentiment ever be wrong

Again, with all due respect, in my life, I have often done "the right thing" only to get screwed over again and again. Oh, and to keep on topic, screwed again and again.

• gumby
    gumby

I think a caring and good husband should no more expect his wife to run to the store and get some ice cream because their out, than he should "expect" his wife to do something she doesn't care to do at that time.That's plain selfish and uncaring of the one you care about.

The better thing to do if he isn't "getting it" as much as he would like , is to see how can change the situation to where she is more inclined to his way of thinking. That's another subject in itself.

Gumby

• berylblue
    berylblue

LOVE the new avatar,Gumby!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will willingly give in when my hubby demands. But he would have to say I AM HERE DEAR..You see he is dead!!! Has been for over 18 years>>.Well you never know He could be singing "See You In My Dreams"

I know I have a sick humor- I was in the Wt for over 20 years can you blame me?

• sens
    sens
    I know I have a sick humor- I was in the Wt for over 20 years can you blame me?

Mouthy! U Shock Me

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

But Still I guess that more than 90 % of men got at least one hand
    SO Back OFF crazy DR Rut !!!

* sorry ... almost everything have been said already (and I need to get over the some taboo talking) I'm ok now LOL

• berylblue
    berylblue

TOO FRIGGIN FUNNY Mouthy and French!

• Perry
    Perry

Good one French !

• gumby
    gumby

OK mouthy.....let's say your hubby came back from the dead. Could you still go a round with him?

* gumby, who was a dub for 38 years, realises he is sicker than mouthy*

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit