New Upcoming Changes - No More Publisher Record Cards & Reporting Hours

by thedepressedsoul 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Publisher record cards and reporting hours will be going away.

Coming soon.

Made this post 4 years ago, it happened - https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/24020002/kingdom-consolidation-sales-coming-reliable-source

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Sorry can't go further than that.

Some people pretty "high up" & close though.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Well if that ever does happen, we all know what people are going to say. "This just shows how close we are to Armageddon."

• Richard_I
  • asp59
    asp59

Well the prediction of merging congregacions in the USA wasent hard cause it started beginning of 2000 in country in Europe i lived in. If this prediction comes true then the source is real.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Look I don't care if people believe me or not. They didn't in the past.

When it's "announced" though, you'll have heard it before all the members did.

Just like the selling off of Kingdom Halls. You had 2+ years notice before any member did.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Nothing that Watchtower does surprises me anymore. It just blows my mind that people are not able to see through this garbage. To cease with the reporting of time is the perfect way to get the sheeple thinking that the great tribulation has started. It might be a part of that whole, "Do what we say even if it doesn't make sense strategically..." nonsense. Next thing you know they'll be stopping the memorial.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Maybe the paper card will be removed by an online version.

G.

• asp59
    asp59
    Its gonna go online for them. They have better control of congregacions if they go online and skip elder arragments

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit