New Upcoming Changes - No More Publisher Record Cards & Reporting Hours

by thedepressedsoul 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I'm noticing a shortage of time slips as of 6/16/19. What I mean by shortage is that there are non. Any other PIMOs notice this? At one meeting a few days ago some of the elders were trying to find some. Maybe this is an indication of what's to come.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I dont know why they would do away with that, the early Christians had to hand in their time preaching ?

Is this doing away with counting the hours in print and accounting have to do with the WTS not wanting to reveal that the organization is declining in many countries ?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I'm noticing a shortage of time slips as of 6/16/19. What I mean by shortage is that there are non. Any other PIMOs notice this? At one meeting a few days ago some of the elders were trying to find some. Maybe this is an indication of what's to come.

Just more cut backs. Our Congregation Secretary has printed them almost from the release of the new forms.

George

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Don't be surprised one day that the WTS/JWS will start using digital time reporting, so right after someone if finished out in service they would just log on to a JWorg program and punch in their time.

Most JWS use tablets out in service anyways now days.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow
    Publisher record cards and reporting hours will be going away.

Haaa - NEVER!

Well... that will happen right after having Gay Sex at the KH during the Memorial isn't a DFing offence.

ELDERS will always know your FS time - and be the ones giving it to the WT.

It is a MAJOR way of controlling the congregation.

• Humphry
    Humphry

Any lessening of the reporting of time is a sign that this mind control is loosening it's grip on the average publisher which can let all hell to break loose. I don't think the reporting time and placements is very important anymore since the very bad public reputation they have all over the world. You can hardly expect friends to be zealous any more after all the negative on the internet. They are leaving in droves, which WT corporation is trying hard to stay in denial of.

• blondie
    blondie

I read on another post that the WTS qualifies as a non-profit based partly on the records of hours spent in the "ministry."

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow
    They are leaving in droves

I don't think there is any evidence of that. The growth rate is the same as it has been for a long time. DF rate is about the same. Growth is just over population growth average.

No one is coming in really, only kids getting baptized mostly.

If people were leaving in droves (which is what we ALL hope for) the yearly numbers would go down and not up.

• blondie
    blondie

Leaving in droves, around 1977-1978. Fall out from 1975, about 2% a year. But the WTS bounded back as the naysayers left, the gullible sheep remained, and their children and new jws were not alive when that happened, or could only read the sanitized WTS version.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit