Are You Afraid To Express Your Opinion???

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• smack
    smack

sorry, wasn't aware that I had an opinion, won't happen again

Steve

You're all individuals!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL! hahahaha I figure if I don't express my opinion nobody else will!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

NOPE not afraid at all ... But sometimes I'm tired or feel that it is not important so ...

• Englishman
    Englishman

No problems at all.

There again, I never was a team player. Very sociable maybe, but determined to be my own man.

Englishman.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I hate confrontations, so I generally keep my opinions to myself. I find by being this way, more people are willing to share their opinions with me, and I can learn something from them.

On this forum, I hold back, I don't want to be flamed, sometimes my opinion has already been expressed by someone else, or the thread has taken a turn that I wasn't expecting, so I hold back.

Lisa

edited to add...I was alway taught is was better to let people THINK you were an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Everyone knows I never say what I really think ...

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I'm not afraid to express my opinion, but I don't always express it in situations. I'm more of a listener, and when I'm in a group, I hear what they have to say, and if I agree, add what they said to my opinion. Or I'll ask a question to make them further clarify their stance. Then maybe at a later time, which I have more information, I'll express myself. In a one on one situation with a person, I'll express more.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal
    Would you be hesitant to express a differing opinion from the majority?

No because I am also contrary--as my parents used to call me...so I would let my contrariness show!

• Undecided
    Undecided

It depends on the mood I'm in, sometimes I just sit and listen and other times I'll jump in with my opinion. I don't mind other people having different opinions, after all, I have been known to be wrong on rare occasions.

Ken P.

• Gadget
    Gadget

LOL@Odrade!!!

When I first atarted posting there were a few subjects that I wouldn't post to because of this, and I was careful about what things I did post but I think I'm getting a lot more open now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit