When Will Jehovah`s Witnesses Appoint A Woman As A Governing Body Member.? It`s Long Overdue !

by smiddy3 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

When hell freezes over - and they don't believe in hell.

(Where's Outlaw when you need him)

• oppostate
    oppostate

AB INFERNUM CONCONGELATUM

• oppostate
    oppostate

GIRL POWER! WHO NEEDS THE GIBBERING BODY ANYWAYS!

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Most of the men that have been governing body members never qualified for 144,000 status anyway. Revelation 14 excludes both women and married men in this group. Any GB who was never married always held the trump card in voting with his peers. Do you remember which ones never married?

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Not only are women 2nd hand citizens in the Borg (just as jrjw pointed out), but since the GB are misogynistic/selfish/power-hangry narcissists and their minds are back in the dark ages (a.k.a. the 1800s and years prior), there will never be a female GB member. (Also, check out how they have an eighth/new member who is male and American, not from any other racial background or country!).

Furthermore, check out the past talk given by Samuel Herd about a woman's role in the Borg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqzc2M8_MBA [especially starting at 0:07 of this video] Fat chance!

Hateful and evil; and they say they believe in God--they only believe in themselves!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

N*E*V*E*R

I remember in the early 1960's we had a female "area study" conductor though,that's as far as female got in the Borg.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Right after they apologize for being a dangerous mind control cult and admit everyone should abandon them.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY:

I doubt it, not that it would matter to me since I am long out. Even if that were to happen hypothetically, what makes anybody think such a woman would be anything more than a Yes-woman?

• just fine
    just fine

I am going to go with NEVER.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

New light ! We're not taking literally Ephesians 6:5 when it says "slaves be obedient to your masters" so we could leave at the side the respected ' opinion' of Apostle Paul. Beside there are many examples in the Bible about women blessed with high responsibilities like prophetesses, judges, ministers....

They have the perfect excuse but choose instead to keep half of the RF in the shadows....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit