When Will Jehovah`s Witnesses Appoint A Woman As A Governing Body Member.? It`s Long Overdue !

by smiddy3 49 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Jehovah himself gives the saying "The women telling the good news are a large army" Psalms 68 : 11 Coupled with the fact that a good portion of women partake of the Emblems and Wine at the Annual Memorial Celebration.

Identifying themselves as part of the 144000 that are taken from the Earth to rule with Christ Jesus in the Heavens.

Isn`t it about time they were recognized for their contributions and given the fact that Gods word the Bible clearly states that 144,000 of Anointed are to be taken from the earth which many women are a large part of.?

Revelation Ch.14 :4 could be argued that they are not lesbians { "These are the ones who do not defile themselves with women ,in fact they are virgins, etc,etc.}

I wonder just how many men who claim to be of the Anointed have not defiled themselves with women and are Virgins.?

Just how is it a man defiles himself with a woman ? What does that say about women ? Didn`t God create man and woman to compliment each other to copulate and produce children ,wasn`t that his purpose ?

So how can he be defiled by a woman ?

When are these Anointed women of the JW religion going to rise up and take ownership of their claim to be of the Anointed ? and take their rightful position in the organization having a representative on the Governing Body ?

I look forward to your comments.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello, smiddy:

The many anointed sisters I knew were genuinely devoted, spiritual women. Whatever I later discovered my faith of nearly 50 years to be, nevertheless, this large army you referred to were worthy candidates of having their hopes fulfilled, wherever, whenever.

Selfless, loyal, generous, hardworking, . . .

I owe much of who I am to them. It was a privilege serving with those dear ladies. I hate to think their hard work has been for naught.

Thanks.

• fokyc
    fokyc

The simple answer to your question:-

NEVER

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

smiddy

you put this in the wrong section, it should under Jokes

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

CoCo i am with you 100% with your comment I have been in many congregations in my 33 years as a JW and had the privilege to personally know some of these sisters who had devoted their lives and time slaving for the WT.

Not to say that many women who didn`t claim to be of the Anointed were any less worthy because they too devoted their whole lives in slaving for the WT. and what recognition do they get either from God or the organization.

fsp ,I hear you my friend and I take your point.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

The simple answer to your question:-

NEVER

Actually, the Governing Body's answer to this is "Over my dead body"

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Women are just 2nd class minions in the organisation, they'll never have any say in how things run.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

At the convention 2 years ago i noticed the female first aiders and assistants were wearing blue vests instead of the usual illuminous yellow ones and i asked one of them "why?" She said its because the brothers are in charge and they're just there to assist them if needed and wearing the same bright colour might make people think they're on the same level as the brothers instead of being submissive. So they changed it to a dull blue vest that doesn't stand out. Women she explained it I thought "how ridiculous is this headship thing getting in the organisation".

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Your a funny person!

• Finkelstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit