When Will Jehovah`s Witnesses Appoint A Woman As A Governing Body Member.? It`s Long Overdue !

by smiddy3 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Moster
    Moster

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• HeyLittleGirl
    HeyLittleGirl

I read on here somewhere.....someone told of a congregation in Canada that their body of elders removed all the ministerial servants from their positions and gave the jobs to women in the congregation. Women were put behind the literature counter, were doing the accounts, conducting the second schools.

I don't think this is normally done, but it did happen, according to someone on here.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

To be honest it is the unreasoning blind devotion of too many women that have kept this cult going. If the "large army" stopped expecting men to tell them what to do and started asking serious questions, putting their children and grandchildren first and walking away this cult would be in real trouble.

• a watcher
    a watcher

What woman in her right mind would want to be on the GB and have to live under the 600 rules of the World Headquarters?

I don't need no stinkin' rules.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    Jehovah himself gives the saying "The women telling the good news are a large army" Psalms 68 : 11

When Jehovah does not himself give the WOMEN folk the inspiration to write even one book of the Bible, what does that tell you about the rules/legislation will be of his church/organization?

The least Jehovah could have done is at least given a few women/ even a couple to write a book/books of the Bible There are 66 books of them!

Some of you may say he did give quite a few women special privileges like Mary being the mother of Jesus. I say it was jsut her womb that was used, also no man can give birth . If you ask me let the man be given the special privilege of giving birth to the messiah.lets see how they all run for cover then !

Nah ! I do not believe in God!

Zing

• blondie
    blondie

When Gehenna freezes over!

• waton
    waton

another qualification to rule with christ (Rev, 20.) is of course to have been killed by the axe, or guillotine, more precise. only a few ladies, among them Marie Antoinette , fill that category, the gory details.

why would ladies stick their neck out?. most rule the roost anyway. and not just Merkel and May.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

When Will Jehovah`s Witnesses Appoint A Woman As A Governing Body Member.?

As soon as Stephen Lett stops beating around the bush and gets the operation. And I'm talking full Lorena Bobbitt type stuff, none of that, "Oh I'm changing my name to Caitlyn, but I'm keeping my penis," business.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Apparently just as soon as the government imposes fines for organisations that don’t include women in leadership, the GB will fold and comply immediately to avoid financial loss.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Frankly, I'm amazed that someone was still asking this a year ago.

The bOrg is never gonna budge on this.

Frankly, I think they'd rather crash and burn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit