More fear-mongering in Nov. 2019 WT

by neat blue dog 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

blondie,

I totally understand, my father was an abusive prick as well.

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

I find this so strange.

Firstly... for the WT to be publishing these type of articles for jws to read means that these guys are very much in tune what’s going on online and what “these so mean bad apostates” are saying about the organisation. so “NO NO NO.....you must not go online!!... but WE WILL!... in your behalf brothers..... because our research will help you to be near Jeeee-hovah!! “ 👀.

THEN they also tell you... stay away from the worldly images that can rot your mind and pollute your thoughts BUT you can come to the meetings and read our publications where we explicitly explain death, suffering and the ostracism of others! YAY!!! All in a good days work!

Such hypocrites!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

In the future each jdub family will have its own jw.Borg robot to warn of impending apostate lies! "WARNING WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! DANGER!"

• sir82
    sir82

When a report
    appears on TV about apostates who spread lies
    about Jehovah’s Witnesses, a Witness family
    right away turns off the TV.

OK!

What should a good JW do when a report appears on TV about apostates who spread the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses?

• sir82
    sir82

I mean, the end is sooooo close isn't it? Can't everyone just keep their pants on for a little while

Rutherford explicitly tried that with "counsel" found in the book "Children" in 1941 - didn't work then.

The WTS also tried it with a talk & WT study article "Responsible Child-Bearing in This Time of the End" in the 80s - didn't work then either.

Seems that JWs are just human enough that they can't keep their pants on, just like everyone else.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

"With that said, why the hell do JW's continue to get married and have children knowing that there is a 100 % chance that those children will suffer because of their faith?"

They will never tell their members to stop having children now (like they use to many years ago) because they know just like the Catholics the only growth they have now is from the "born ins!"

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

I love how all pictures show that the men have time to stay clean shaven with pressed trousers and the women have their hair all done up with makeup to boot. Love the fact that despite all the terrible conditions the 'great tribulation' will bring, they are all in the standard JW apparel / I give them a G for dress and grooming.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

joey jojo

With that said, why the hell do JW's continue to get married and have children knowing that there is a 100 % chance that those children will suffer because of their faith?

Very good question! IMHO, the simple answer is that the vast majority of jw's do not believe that the end is near and that persecution looms! Most know it's all bullsh*t!

just saying!

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Let's see - JW's hid in a back room before the storm troopers broke in. Then they huddled in a basement. Others stood around in a field waiting for God. Now they are in the attic. Still trying to find the perfect place to hide? Soon it will be in a bathroom at the courthouse when they get hauled in for hiding predators.

The WT wants to make sure that they don't feel safe anywhere. Imagine what effect this has on children.

The TV censorship on Apostate programs, may well spill over into regular watching too. Some JW's will be super strict about any TV. Others will shrug their shoulders and watch every regular show. Maybe the WT hopes to cut down how much children watch of regular tv and direct them to only watch WT shows.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

What should a good JW do when a report appears on TV about apostates who spread the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses?

Oh, but remember, if one believes the eight WT popes, nothing said about JW's that is not kissing their ass is Satans lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit