More fear-mongering in Nov. 2019 WT

by neat blue dog 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I would have thought that in this day and age, this crap would be wearing a bit thin. Sadly, not!

The frumpy jobo mob are still as cringeworthy as ever.

So much for the 'truth(tm)' standing up for itself....because it's TRUE!!

• punkofnice
  • punkofnice
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

So they're in lofts now, not the basement?

My question is, where do they go to the toilet? In a bucket?

• LV101
    LV101

Lofts? lololol - 8 loons must be sharing/spreading the wealth. Perhaps Mr. Irwin Zalkin, Esq. will file documents soon to shed some fear on the WT leaders. If only - but fear created the WT cult. Alcohol sales on the east coast will skyrocket for sure.

• rickroll
    rickroll

Only if one does not have the truth are they afraid of a counter argument. No one who believes in a spherical earth is afraid of someone who believes in a flat earth.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"where do they go to the toilet? In a bucket?"- pale.emperor

Why of course! Jehovah and Wal-Mart will provide!

Imagine the stench in the 110 degree attic when some poor slobs have to take a shit into the same bucket one right after the other. I'd rather take my chances in a prison cell. At least I might have a little more privacy and would be able to maintain a modicum of human dignity.

Also, who will be assigned to sneak out to the nearest drug store to fill all the Witness prescriptions for Prozac, Valium, Lithium, Effexor and on and on....And the liquor store runs for the Elders will make Tony's shopping spree look like child's play.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Just where are they supposed to go to the bathroom while up there?

They can shit in their hat and pull it down over their ears. Shit in your hat a WWII era insult to someone who expects something unreasonable from you

• TheMark
    TheMark

Why are they hiding anyway, aren't they supposed to be bold with their faith like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and give a witness.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Why are they hiding anyway, aren't they supposed to be bold with their faith like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and give a witness."

My spouse and I were just talking about this yesterday when this was posted. We were always taught to "speak with boldness," now they are hiding out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit