More fear-mongering in Nov. 2019 WT

by neat blue dog 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

First of all, there's a new imaginary picture of JWs during the Great Tribulation:

Then there's a picture of a JW family refusing to listen to "Apostate lies" via pre-programed, self imposed information control:

The description says:

When a report
    appears on TV about apostates who spread lies
    about Jehovah’s Witnesses, a Witness family
    right away turns off the TV. Later, during family
    worship, the father uses a Bible passage to
    strengthen the faith of the family.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yep controlled intentional brainwashing works every time on the unexpected and naive.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

The bad part of that programming it takes years to get it all cleared out of one's mind. It took me 18 years before I was totally free.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Cult! I see fear, fear, fear! Fear is the weapon all cults use.

John 12:42,43,44,45,48

42 Many rulers believed in Jesus. However, they wouldn't admit it publicly because the Pharisees would have thrown them out of the synagogue. 43 They were more concerned about what people thought of them than about what God thought of them.

44 Then Jesus said loudly, "Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in the one who sent me.45 Whoever sees me sees the one who sent me. 48 Those who reject me by not accepting what I say have a judge appointed for them. The words that I have spoken will judge them on the last day.

• blondie
    blondie

Tameria2001,

Don't worry I things worse that that to root out of my mind, the memories of my abusive father.

• millie210
    millie210

So theyre all gonna sit around in an attic drinking bottled water and reading the Bible?

What fun!

Such an encouraging picture.....

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

I would like to present another angle that makes all of this seem even more messed up.

Ever since I was a kid in the seventies we were taught to expect persecution and a general expectation that as gods chosen ones that life would be tough.

With that said, why the hell do JW's continue to get married and have children knowing that there is a 100 % chance that those children will suffer because of their faith?

I mean, the end is sooooo close isn't it? Can't everyone just keep their pants on for a little while - really, the new system isn't around the corner, we're at the corner, there's only moments left!!!

JW's are the ones telling the whole world how bad it is, how sick this system is and warning about all the dangers lurking in every dark corner. Don't get educated, there's no time - it's too dangerous spiritually!!

Instead, make sure you have several children that Satan can attack and that he can use as leverage to attack you, because that makes total sense.

Sit in that bunker with your kids watching caleb and Sophia videos until the bad men come along and rip your frightened children out of your arms.

• JayDubyaDotOrg
    JayDubyaDotOrg

When a report
    appears on TV about apostates who spread lies

So the family in the picture had just finished watching JW Broadcast..?

• waton
    waton

so much for sitting back an see your salvation.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS built up its organization upon exploiting human fear and ignorance in the genre of fear mongering charlatanism.

It was and still is a commercialized false prophet endeavored through the sins of apostate opportunistic men.

It also exploited the basic belief in the bible within the general population to meet its own needs and purpose as a religoius publishing house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit