More fear-mongering in Nov. 2019 WT

by neat blue dog 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe the WT hopes to cut down how much children watch of regular tv and direct them to only watch WT shows.

Just wait - the next hot "virtue signalling" from JWs will be their proclamations that "oh, we don't watch regular TV anymore - we only watch what appears on JW Broadcasting".

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Nah...we're not a cult!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I know an elder who would switch off his tv, the moment anything comes up regarding Evolution. Perfect cult member.

Why wont such people be intimidated by WT cult tactics

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    JW's hid in a back room before the storm troopers broke in. Then they huddled in a basement. Others stood around in a field waiting for God. Now they are in the attic. Still trying to find the perfect place to hide? Soon it will be in a bathroom at the courthouse when they get hauled in for hiding predators.

And the bigger question is... why is there a need to hide at all? They have been teaching that eventually after destroying all other religions, the authorities will come for them, at which point Jellohoba will step in a destroy them all. So why hide? If they all just continue living normal, once the authorities come for them, Jellohoba will follow through with his plan.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Let Almighty Jah lift the ban on JWs in countries where they are banned now. And let the WT do the fear mongering, when this is done

Why dont the dubs just think about this ?

• OnTheOutside
    OnTheOutside

Around here that unfinished attic would be rather toasty in the summer and frigid in the winter. Just where are they supposed to go to the bathroom while up there?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The "elite eight" of the GB are like the asinine president of the the USA in so many ways. They play on their followers emotions to polarize people. They exaggerate the size of their crowd, they lie with a straight face, they love the limelight, they are real estate moguls, and of course, any thing negative said about them is "fake news" and should not be viewed or read!

just saying!

• sir82
    sir82

Just where are they supposed to go to the bathroom while up there?

Great Tribulation Survival Tip number 238: Don't assume that's Mountain Dew in the plastic bottle being passed over to you....

• Half banana
    Half banana

The JW organisation have been wrong so many times, they are not believed anymore, there is nothing new to tell the faithful. All they can do now is fear-mongering to keep them inside the compound.

But by golly its dull! Paranoid and dull at the same time!

Anything is better than going to a JW meeting.........

They have nothing believable to offer, their stupidity will be the death of them.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Joey Jo Jo said.

"Ever since I was a kid in the seventies we were taught to expect persecution and a general expectation that as gods chosen ones that life would be tough."

I was a young man then, I recall stirring WT studies based on Habakukk foretelling hardships and persecution soon............

I hid a Bible carefully in our then house, for the hard times ahead when lit. Would surely be confiscated. I wonder if it is still there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit