Myriads and Myriads of Angels ... What Do They Do?

by RubaDub 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I never understood this in my entire life in the Borg.

Who knows how many angels there are, millions, billions?

An angel protected Rahab when the walls of Jericho fell. Then one angel killed 24,000 one night.

Yet there seems to be this paranoia in the Borg like the bunker video and the field video where JW's are under attack and apparently alone or at least it appears alone.

Can't a few angels be put on overtime and protect the brothers from the potential "authorities" that wish to harm or eliminate them?

For example, assign one angel per KH or something. When a KH is closed and sold, one of the angels can just go back to its normal job and the remaining angel can simply multi-task and do several congregations at the same time. Better usage of time and more efficient.

I think this would be a win-win situation for all. It would be a loving provision to protect the brothers while turning the others into fertilizer.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon

Apparently, they like to watch earth-women bathe. I think I learned that in "My Book of Bible Stories" (for kids).

Oh, wait, that was just the first batch. The new ones only use their super-vision for good, honest.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

WTF is wrong with you guys?!

THEY PRAISE JEHOVAH!!!

They must be very busy ... ain't no way that can get boring.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Then one angel killed 24,000 one night

One Angel Kills 185,000 Syrian Soldiers in one night.

For example, assign one angel per KH or something. When a KH is closed and sold, one of the angels can just go back to its normal job and the remaining angel can simply multi-task and do several congregations at the same time. Better usage of time and more efficient.

Absolutely. But that was so Funny.

ALSO:

Revelation 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people
    I havent seen this "Flying / Good news preaching Angel" yet. Has anyone ?? Watching over the Sky , all the time

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

One Angel Kills 185,000 Syrian Soldiers - great.

He can help overthrow Assad.

Allahu Akbar XD

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    2 Kings 19:35 That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp

Seems angels are better designed to Kill, than anything else.

Then why kill everyone with the Ark and Deluge Project ? Myriads of Angels could have wiped every human except Noah and his holy family, leaving all the animals intact. Just wondering.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Love Uni 😂😂😂

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Jws use the argument why humans don't go to heaven, what's there to do in heaven for eternity? Well what have the millions of angels been doing for millinia?

• Simon
    Simon

They can kill 185,000 trained soldiers but then one old guy can wrestle one of them all night and he has to pull the old "touch-your-hip-to-dislocate-it" angel dirty trick to escape.

Totally legit and plausible stories, completely believable.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

There is a group of Angels in Los Angeles , California that play professional baseball. Does that count as doing something?

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit