Elders - Law Enforcers or Loving

by Jim Dee 101 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

We can keep going around in circles on this one but I said "In my experience" and "most" elders I have met. Maybe your experience is different than mine. If you want I will agree with you, yes I have met some elders that have prestigious positions. However in my experience this is more of an exception not a rule.

Will

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Will,

Yes, you are quite right, further discussion has little to commend it at this stage.

I exit this thread with the dismal knowledge that many XJW's find it as easy to categorize and generalize away the heart of the individual, as do JW?s.

I see no difference at all in the outrageous expressions some have made on this thread regarding JW elders, and the ones made by JW?s regarding ?wordly people?. They both seek to associate vast numbers of individuals with a negative connotation and toss them into a melting pot of generality in order for it to serve some sort of neurotic and arrogant tribal back-slapping. This inclination certainty does not serve the interests of truth or justice imho.

Best regards and many thanks for commenting on my posts - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit