Your Online Persona

by Xena 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

"Online, I am a background figure that no-one notices. "

Nuh uh! I notice you! There's no celebrities here, just people. Some are more prolific than others, some have big mouths (like me?) but we're all just people trying to live our lives. Don't think you aren't, at the very least, noticed here Fe203girl. I still remember when Monk3y was brand new and you and I were the only ones chatting with him. I was stuck at work and all I could do was say a quick hello but, I still remember that.

Cheers to you!

~Aztec

PS Syn, I've seen a pic of you and not only are you a rabble rouser.....you're HOT! Ignored one is to blame....LOL! :-p

• freedom96
    freedom96

It is difficult to show ones complete personality on a site like this.

For me, everything that I talk about on here I believe, but there is so much more to me. Even those here who disagree with my politics or bibical belief, if you were to meet me, most would like me. I am considerate person who cherishes my family and friends. I would do just about anything for them.

There are so many issues and things in life that I am passionate about and love to do that just don't come up here.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well ... I have to say that I agree with AZTEC most of the time
    (on this topic - anyway) so I have nothing specific to add myself I'm trying to avoid énumérations (only when I've got most time)

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I'm the same as how I am in here. Some people might find it boring, but that's how I am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit