"I am a sly, shreaking violent type in real life"

Yeah right, you smartass, *cough* curmudgeon...LOL

~Azzy

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    I am a sly, shreaking violent type in real life

Violent??

nah...

delightful...warm...intelligent...witty...sexy...great hugger....

That's the Sixy I met

Lisa

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am just as warm and fuzzy in real life........ LOL

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh shoot, now you all think I probably don't shave my legs!!!!

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

my favorite part of this WHOLE thread is aztec. she's comes on and just says really nice things about everyone. so who cares about my online persona cuz no one is topping aztec 'round here.

i'd say that what you see is what you get around me. i am goofy, i am silly, i have a brain and when i CHOOSE to use it you'll all know

melissa

• SYN
    SYN

IRL, I'm a bit of a rabble rouser - always the loudest, always doing stupid things to attract attention, LOL!

Online, I try to be a calm, Yoda-like person, because that's who I really am inside. All the acting and jokes are just an act...really!

Then again, life is a cruel joke, so we might as well have a laugh at it whilst we still can. That's my philosophy!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Doc, I'll call you doc whenever I want and you'll like it!

Well Az... since you say my real name sucks I guess you can just call me Doc.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Doc, you're name is awesome....for a p0rn star.. ;-)

"cuz no one is topping aztec 'round here"

Have I mentioned sucking up is highly encouraged? J/K Melissa. I just really appreciate the people here and I like to let them know how much they mean to me.

~Aztec

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Online, I am a background figure that no-one notices. In real life, people who meet me, remember me.

Online, I am detached and analytical. In real life, I express my feelings and opinions.

I guess I will never be a celebrity here because I don't have any horror stories (which is fine, you know). I don't rack up huge numbers of posts. I don't do flame wars.

Ultimately, I don't feel safe to be myself here. I'd rather show my @rs3 in the middle of the Trafford Centre than reveal something deep, personal or intimate here. And that is about the most revealing thing I have ever posted.

Maybe it's an eye contact thing..............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit