sens
    I'm turning into a miserable S.O.B.

nah your not...xxxx

• smack
    smack

I don't have one

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm usually quiet and shy both online and in person.

Walter

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well with this topic, all I can see is a big open can of worms spilling...

• Aztec
    Aztec

Walter and Obi, your personalities shine through very well online.

Love ya!

~Aztec

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Azzie, to be perfectly honest, I'm the "laugh, clown, laugh" while I may be cryin' inside type....and I know that I engage in a lot of fluff posting....but humor is how I deal with the stressful situations in my life....like cops do....they are notorious for having a morbid or bizarre sense of humor.....

However, because of this outward persona, a lot of people probably believe I'm a "nut case" or a "fluff bunny" and will take most of anything I might say, even when serious, with a grain of salt....but I'm okay with that...

Frannie B

• Aztec
    Aztec

Frannie, I'm much the same. Laughing through the tears and all that. Nothing wrong with being a fluff bunny dear. We all need to relax sometimes. :-)

Cheers!

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Walter and Obi, your personalities shine through very well online

Uh Oh!!! That may not be a good thing. I usually stick to the fluff threads. It keeps me out of trouble.

Walter

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You'd never guess but offline I'm a shiraz lover!! I'm also quite a different person offline, I'm really quite.................

Oh well.

Cheers, Ozzie Visit Smiley Central!

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

My online persona, "Cruithne," is not in any way insincere, nor was my previous persona, which was associated with my legal name. However (although some of you have know me via both personas, so I am not really "in disguise"), I felt that I had gotten into a bit of a restricted rut with my former persona; as if certain behavior was expected / not expected of me. Cruithne doesn't go out of his way to be "nice," quite as readily. He is not intentionally mean-spirited, but he embraces and sometimes displays my darker side. That's the theory, anyway.

Cruithne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit