Your Online Persona

by Xena 63 Replies latest jw friends

• sens
    sens

Behave plz doc

3 Sens 4

• Aztec
    Aztec

First off, Teejay, you are a sh*tstirrer and you know it. That's what I like about you. :-)

Six, you aren't a curmudgeon, you're a smartass. Big differance. Expatbrit is the curmudgeon.

Xena, you're such a bright eyed, lovely person. Even when we're disagreeing I really like your spunk and personality.

SP, don't ever change the way you are! Don't! I need someone to look up to besides JoAnna.

Doc, I'll call you doc whenever I want and you'll like it!

Brummie, somehow I can't picture you as anything but loveable.

I'm much less confrontational in regular life than I am here. Don't get me wrong, I'm still mouthy when I need to be but, I more choosy with the where's and when's. I probably come off as more capricious and happy than I really am but, I prefer to wallow in my irritations in private. For the most part what you see is what you get with me. I think.

~Aztec

• AlanF
    AlanF

Teejay, you're not a racist!

AlanF

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

n : a crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of stubborn ideas

look Aztec, just because he's old, doesn't mean I can't be a curmudgeon too....

• onacruse
    onacruse

I am here what I am in real life.

Ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you the same.

I've lived the best part of my life being something I wasn't...I'm not going to spend another minute more living as a fake.

Craig

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I would think we are all a little more out spoken here than our real self, I know I am but I have noticed as I get older I am more outspoken. I really couldn't give a dam what others think of me, My motto is, if you don't like what I say you can kiss my butt. I am always honest, straight forward and don't play games.

Will

"There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it."

George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman. 1903

• Aztec
    Aztec

Six, you need to try harder. I think he may be younger than you (oh, the rub...LOL) but he has an older, more curmudgeonly soul. I prefer smartasses everytime. ;-) Wear it like a badge babe.

Craig, you are every bit the gentlemanly, intelligent, wonderful person you seem to be here when on the phone and, your choice of a wife makes that even more evident.

Alan, *shakes head and laughs* OY! You dear, are incorrigible.

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'd have to say, that I have been known to be 'Mr. Niceguy', but lately, I'm turning into a miserable S.O.B. and my old XJW forum personality is rising from the depths again.

I'll be OK, but I've just opened my case of beer, and I have a feeling the case will be empty come sunrise.

• Amandasunstableboyfriend
    Amandasunstableboyfriend

I'm exactly the same as my online persona. The ones I know about anyways.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Raybies, relax okay? You have email. :-)

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit