Your Online Persona

by Xena 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Who do you think you are??? I saw a thread recently that asked if you were different from your online persona, most people answered to varying degrees "no". That made me wonder though how do you view yourself and how do other people view you? What kind of a person do you feel you project? Funny, witty, twisted, smart, smartAZZ, argumentative, peacemaker.....it would be interesting to see if the rest of us view you the same way.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

In rl I am witty in a smartAZZ way. LOL I am pretty much the same way in person. I am happy go lucky. I do get angry at times, though, I have a long fuse, but when that fuse burns out, you best bet that the sparks are going to fly.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Xena-

I was just about to start this topic almost word for word!

How I view myself: Smart, Witty, Flirty, Hot-Tempered but Civil, and a Fighter

Everyone Else? I see two groups 1) agrees with my assessment of myself the other sees me as: A kid not worthy of more than a second's thought, a troublemaker, a shit-stirrer, a victim, a whiner.

• Brummie
    Brummie

You three are amongst my faves, witty, pretty, smart, tolerant....

I view myself as a goofball, this is my last post, have used 40 now, so I cant get involved in any flames. dang.

Brummie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Xena You forgot Sexxxxy.

In my best Austin Power's voice......."Oh Yeah Baby"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My persona is the same here and in real life:

You ain't gone nowhere 'til you've gone Elsewhere!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I view myself as a goofball, this is my last post, have used 40 now

Don't worry sweetie, I can flirt enough for both of us.

• sens
    sens

LMAO!!!!! Elsewhere!!!!!!!

3Sens4

• teejay
    teejay

From what I heard, I think most people here view me as a shit-stirrer; a hypocrite; self-centered; egotistical; rude; not as smart as I think I am (whatever that means); angry; bitter; a racist; conceited; arrogant; haughty.

Then there are those that REALLY don't like me.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i have no idea what people think of me here at all.

but in real life i'm a lot more serious than i am here. i think. it's weird to try and describe yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit