Your Online Persona

by Xena 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hmmm, Viv is really cool and outgoing and talkative... In real life I am not.. or maybe I am..

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• startingover
    startingover

Interesting subject. I am usually a quiet person and keep conversation short and sweet around people I don't know very well. I open up when I feel comfortable in a relationship. I guess that's why I don't post here very often even though I'm here every day observing. That's why I'm still a newbie after almost 2 years on the board.

That's another nice picture you've got for yourself Xena.

• happyout
    happyout

I am definitely a peacekeeper. That doesn't keep me from being outspoken. I think I'm witty, and I crack myself up. I am generally liberal and pretty tolerant unless there is some obvious bias going on.

How do others on this site veiw me? That would be interesting to know. Actually, I think I am so much of a peacekeeper, frequently my comments and thoughts go unnoticed. That is not true in real life, I am hard to overlook in person. Just a very stand out personality.

Happyout

• SadElder
    SadElder

what you see is what you get!??

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

To much people to give opinions ooOooOooOh ....

Well I’m arrogant and stubborn in a bad way or good way (both it depends on why) and like said

William Penwell : if you don't like what I say you can ***. I am always honest, straight forward and don't play games *.

* Well it depends on why again
    but in real life I think that people can feel more tenderness and sensitivity By the Way Thanks StinkyP .

Vous-vous exprimez très bien en français …
    C’est très agréable de vous lire en Français dans le poste.

---
    You express yourself very well in French …
    It is very pleasant to read you in French in the thread.

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

I'm a shy, shrinking violet type in real life

• seven006
    seven006

Teejay, I have to agree with Alan F. don't be so hard on yourself. Iv never seen anyone call you a racist.

Dave

• talesin
    talesin

Good topic - lotsa honest talk, so refreshing from 'real life'.

I have to say I'm a lot more reserved on this board than I am in real life, although not really different from my personality, just very cautious.

It's easy to comment on 'issues' in a thread, but really hard to talk one-on-one when I can't SEE the person, their eyes, or HEAR their voice. Maybe just haven't been on the net long enough, I don't know. We'll see.

Oh yeah, I can be a peacemaker, or a sh**distuber, depends on who I'm dealing with. Some people need gentleness, some need a good shaking up! But all, imho, need kindness.

tal

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

So...how do we find out if y'all agree with me or not?

Not too many comments back :)

• talesin
    talesin

Pick a topic, yr choice.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit