Breaking up is Hard to Do......

by tyydyy 65 Replies latest social relationships

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Hey Tim,

Long time no see dude. Well, it looks like Mr. Happy got you in a pickle again, just like it does for millions of other guys. No matter what happens in this situation, there is going to be pain my friend, and you have to face up to the fact that you contributed to it. I know you have moral character and that you will end this relationship honestly and tell her that you are sorry but you phucked up big time. I'm not going to get on your case and try to make you feel worse than you already are. I do hope though that this helps you and any other single guys out there to think before you get sexually involved with someone and TELL them that you want an OPEN relationship. Hey, this doesn't kill your chances of getting laid, believe me lots of women not only tolerate but enjoy open relationships these days. Never use someone without it being mutually agreed upon for sex or you will hate yourself for it later. If you can't follow these simple rules, you just need to lay down $6,000 and buy one of those android sex dolls to do. At least they don't have pain receptors built in them yet.

Skipper (kicking Tim in the butt)

• ballistic
    ballistic

What was that Maverick? Doc Love?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Brummie, what the hell kind of woman you been dealing with?

I've been dealing with the kinda woman I respect and have been married to for the last 9 years almost. Intelligent and desrves my loyalty. The subject of infidelity is a none issue so my "dealings" with her are as a good husband.

Unfortunately, the woman Tyydyy is "dealing" with is gonna get hurt, he said it, he knows her, we dont. I'd highly recommend he doesnt tell her, she does have the rights to know but I'll go with what Tinkerbell just said. Not everyone has to be hurt just for the sake of it.

Brummie

• teejay
    teejay

Mav,

You are one funny guy!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Men are wimps that leave while they still have feelings for the girl and "don't want to hurt her feelings!" When women leave they could care less about if you live or die...actually they'd like it if you did die

Teehee.

I pity tyydyy, there's nothing worse than being in a relationship that you want out of, then you sit and worry for hours about hurting the person and its quite gutting. lol, yep we are wimps. Next time we hear from tyydyy, he will have probably been married to this woman for a couple of months because he didnt want to hurt her by saying no to the wedding.

Brummie

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    but I'll go with what Tinkerbell just said.

ah hah, so he's cute AND smart!

although i don't pity anyone who cheats. just have the guts to break it off before you bring another person into the mix...is that so hard??

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

Just say you're a flaming homosexual and it'll be over with.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    ah hah, so he's cute AND smart!

You well know thats true.

Brummie *blowing my own trumpet* class

• codeblue
    codeblue

I would tell her that you need to have a serious talk. In that talk you will quite frankly tell her that upon dating her that you have found she is not your "soul mate". Tell her that since you found that out, you will need to end the relationship. Assure her, that although you enjoy being friends with her, it is not fair for you to take up any more of her time. Tell her you are looking for a soul mate and that She deserves a soul mate as well....A solid relationship depends on it. Apologize for any hurts you may have caused and mean it!!!

Since you aren't engaged or married to her, it would make no sense to expose your sleeping around. However, if she was truly in love with you and you tell her about your sleeping around, it may wake her up to the fact that she deserves a man that really loves her and demonstrates that love by being FAITHFUL.

Codeblue

• Xandria
    Xandria
    although i don't pity anyone who cheats. just have the guts to break it off before you bring another person into the mix...is that so hard??

Thank You Tink!! for saying it.

Maybe's and I's other sister just went through it. Believe me, it is better to end it NOW then draging children into it. On top of the cheating, he has ruined several lives. The girl he started a 3 month relationship with~ and who was falling deeply for him. Who now has to pick up the pieces of her heart.

Why? Because he was not even free to start a relationship. He did not have the guts to discuss this openly and as an adult with my sister ? Come ON.. He had Four-in-a-half years of relationship he threw away, he has hurt our sister who just bore his child, another woman, his 4 kids, and our 5 year old niece. All for what ? Because he did not have the balls to be responsible and break it off. Really, if you do not wish to be in a relationship make it known as soon as possible!

Don't do it after the relationship has progressed to having children and so on. Because it is not fair to others.

Break it off, have at least some dignity to do that!

X

( Of the you asked and you got it class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit