Physically in mentally agnostic ie sitting on the fence

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Vander you still didn’t answer the question?

Is there anyone else talking about God’s kingdom to every tribe and nation?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Bogerman where am I way off?

You say you believe the Bible so please tell me where I’m so way off and where you have the right answer?

for the record I never claim to have the right answer that’s why I’m sitting on the fence. I’m constantly searching so please enlighten me.

my problem is with people shouting about how wrong someone is about their interpretation of the Bible without offering their view of the right answer

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

EXBethelitenowPIMA "Is there anyone else talking about God’s kingdom to every tribe and nation" Evidently there is because when I put the question into a search, I found 2.4 BILLION were Christian making up 1/3 of the earth---compare that to 8+- million JW....So the Bible is being taught! Jesus is being Taught. You may be quick to say, yes, but they aren't teaching the Truth! News Flash! never are the JW...they teach new light because their old light proved to be LIES ( false prophesy ) and they twist in scripture in Proverbs to support the new light! At least the other "Christian" religions teach " Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life"...JW don't teach that. They teach you will never have truth, and therefore life if you don't do it their way- by being a JW--see WT 81 Dec 1 page 27 and WT Feb 22 page 4 , par 7 . Other Christian religions teach that Jesus is mediator between God and man ( 1 Tim 2:5) but the JW teach he is only the mediator between God and the 144000. Worldwide Security Under the Prince of Peace page 10, par 16: "Jesus Christ is NOT the mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel ( not a term you will find in the Bible) which is limited to 144000." Other Christian religions teach that Jesus's blood covers the sins for all believers. JW teach it is only for the 144000 ...think Memorial...JW teach the new covenant was only for the 144000....compare Luke 22:20 and Matt 26:28 and it is plain the new covenant wasn't about the 144000, but the forgiveness of sins for the many ( reference many : the world of mankind ) This is the false religion you are sitting on the fence for?!!!

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So Jesus said you will know my true followers those who have love amongst themselves. Is there any other worldwide organisation that has love among themselves like the JWs?

Is there any other religious group preaching to every tribe?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Enough I think you would make a good politician 😀

You are good at avoiding the question and then talking a lot about something else entirely and trying to go down a different road.

I think the Mormons come close but not nearly as much a the JWs at fulfilling Mat 24:14.

are there any other organisations like JWs or the Mormons trying Matt 24:14

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

ExBethelite....you have lots of big questions, just a reminder to be patient with yourself in pursuit of answers. I also immediately leapt to the ultimate questions of 'how did it all begin', when what I should have asked is; have I really investigated manageable topics like Bible history and science or have I accepted the conclusions handed me? Unconsciously we leap to the unanswerable questions as a way to avoid dealing with questions we can answer.

Currently on this forum there are a couple of basic threads on these type of topics. Take some time and take small bites. If you have questions dig a little deeper. Ask questions, there are people here of all stripes so you get a variety of perspectives.

Red Sea Stories Divided.

Mesquite Mountain

The Lost Qos

How tall was Goliath?

What I'm suggesting, is only that what you have believed to be true of everyone in other denominations, might just be true of yourself. They have been told they have the "truth" and have been told that the proof is inescapable. They have a community that shares those beliefs and that acts like a family in many respects.

Why are people confident the Catholic church is the "true" faith? They have preached the Gospel for 1800 years or so all over the world, sent missionaries who risked everything to" save" the indigenous people They are the reason billions of people are Christians. They claim to have an unbroken lineage right to the Apostles of the Gospel.

Why do Baptists believe they are the "true" faith. They use the Bible extensively and have experienced powerful proof of Holy Spirit. They send missionaries all over the world.

Why do Mormons believe they have the "true" faith? They have an international brotherhood preaching around the world, are persecuted, high 'moral standards' and a recent revelation from God.

Why do 7th Day Adventists believe they are the "true" faith? As a sister denomination to the International Bible students they, after all, share much of the WT theology and have been sending missionaries into the world for longer than JWs. When I was deep in the Amazon striking out to preach where no one had before, we found a small 7th Day Adventist church already there, as well as a tiny village with church established a hundred years earlier by Anglican missionaries.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi EXBP,

I admire your tenacity.

I answered the original question regarding the fulfillment of Matthew 24:14. The first century Christians fulfilled that prediction.

Now who is preaching the gospel around the world today? That would be the twenty-first century Christians.

Unfortunately, Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching a different gospel and a different Jesus than the first century Christians preached. They are in fact preaching a non-salvific gospel and an unrelatable Jesus leaving 8.5 million members unsaved orphans without any kind of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

• cofty
    cofty

There are no other organizations preaching that particular falsehood to the same degree as JWs.

Congratulations!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

EXBP, I have just as much of a personal relationship with Gabriel as I do with Michael. How about you?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Thank you Cofty at least you can’t deny that JWs are the primary one preaching about the kingdom to every tribe and nation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit