I've heard all about you!

by SM62 65 Replies latest jw friends

• SM62
    SM62

I have heard about this forum from someone, but I won't say who as I don't want to expose them.

I am in the process of evaluating my life as a JW. It has been a pretty sad life - without a real feeling of 'belonging'.

I would like to make a worthwhile contribution as time goes by, but in the meantime I will do what I do best - just watch, listen and learn!

Terri

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

(((terri))) welcome to the board; i think you'll find there are a lot of really cool people here who can relate to what you've been through. glad you found us! :)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

welcome terry

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

Welcome to the board! Lurk as long as you like! Post when you're comfortable. Lot of nice folks here, probably been through the same stuff you have.

See ya 'round!

Brandon

• SM62
    SM62

Wow - so many replies in so short a time.

I don't feel afraid of posting - just a little inadequate. As a JW, I always felt inferior, as if my views didn't matter. I guess I still feel the same way.

Sorry to sound such a wuss.

Terri

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Hi Terri, welcome to the board!

Don't worry about feeling inadequate and not fitting in. We're all black sheep here, so you'll fit in just fine!

Winston.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello Terri, and welcome a-board!

I am in the process of evaluating my life as a JW.

Excellent! That's one of the primary purposes of our forum, to help JWs "see through" that religion, think for themselves, and get the emotional support and comraderie to make difficult decisions, if and when they decide to take such steps.

Craig (of the "48-years in and 3-years out" class )

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Welcome to the forum, we are a merry lil' group of people. Enjoy the place!

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer/Margarita

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    I am in the process of evaluating my life as a JW. It has been a pretty sad life - without a real feeling of 'belonging'.

we've all been through it, don't feel alone.

I would like to make a worthwhile contribution as time goes by

you will, everyone's experience is different, and you can help many people.

BTW,

welcome, TERRI

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, Terry!

yep those feelings are pretty much felt by all JW's. There is a grieving process that takes place when you look at your life and realize some things about it. Hope you get the support and help you need here. I sure did.

hugs,

j2bf

ps hey Barney, hehe, I know how old you are!!! "of the "48-years in and 3-years out" class " <using calculator to add it up!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit