I've heard all about you!

by SM62 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Terri!

• SM62
    SM62

Thank you for your welcomes.

I am not too familiar with this sort of thing, so please excuse me if I put my foot in it.

I will continue to read and learn - I am not very bright!

Terri

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome Terri. Ask whatever you want to know. We can most likely help you sort through everything.
    Marilyn

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

"I am not very bright!" Now cut that out. You can certainly be made to feel that you are lacking in intelligence when you're constantly being told that what is true isn't and vice versa. And I swear, the writers for the Watchtower publications work hard to make it very easy to misunderstand or be confused by their writing. I believe they want you to think you aren't very bright so you won't question them. Well, here you are, questioning away, so it isn't working any more! So, just let me say I'll be you're bright enough and welcome to the discussion!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WELCOME to the JWD, Terri! No wuss intended, none taken, cher! Great people here to meet 'n greet 'n get to know....while yer "browsing" click on the dropdown "jump to" and pick a subject that interests you, hon...we'll be waitin to hear from ya....Enjoy!

Frannie B

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Terri! A little suggestion, perhaps you might benefit from a little personal investigation on what it means to belong. Is "belonging" simply a feeling, or something that can be measured? Is "belonging" something we can feel inside, regardless of our circumstances, or can we tell by how others treat us? What are some signs or signals we get from from others that would show that we belong?

I've changed my mind. I think this is a very deep subject, and maybe I should give everybody a shot at it. Let's see what comes of it, eh? (I'm Canadian, by the way, the eh just slipped out.)

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Welcome Terri Hope you find as much encouragement, kindness and friendship as I have here.

People pretty much, just say what is on their minds on here, so have at it

--puttytat

• wednesday
    wednesday

welcome Terri, there are people in all stages of recovery here.

weds

• sens
    sens

((((((((((((((((((((( Terry )))))))))))))))))))))

Hi!

I don't feel afraid of posting - just a little inadequate.

Don't Ever Think Your Inadequate...

If You Want Or Need Someone To Talk Too...You Can Me @ : [email protected] or [email protected] You Can Add Me To or Yahoo is cool 2...

I havent been out that long...

3 Sens 4

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome -- you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free --- everyones view accepted here -- there will be disagreements -- but in the WT -- no other opinions were tolerated --by the way I am "still in the truth" and still report every month -- and am still considered in good standing -- everyone on the board can contribute something

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit