Who here has a way with women?

by obiwan 82 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

How rude of Bradley not to consider your dietary requirements!

::hands tink a soy-based ice cream treat::

• logansrun
    logansrun

Um, tinkerbell....I'll be the one doing the licking and slurping........of the ice cream.

Okay....okay....I'll stop.

Bradley

• Carmel
    Carmel

...yes I have A way....

caveman

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

here i am.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bah, PD, you only have a way with women cause you're smokin hot. ;-)

~Aztec

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Ok you guys... you forced me to do it.... I'm going to give away my secret! Here's a video clip of me impressing the ladies at a recent party....

The Doctor in Action

Hope you all can see it ok!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

The most common line used on me is "Hey, you look like a lot of fun" said while staring directly at my boobs. It isn't as effective as you might think.

Be yourself regardless of who that is. I know I'm pretty much able to spot a player. But sometimes a player is all you want.

My favorite line on a woman?????

Are you straight????
  • teejay
    teejay

"Treat them like people." I admit that my childhood gave me a huge advantage, but still....instead of using gimmicks to talk to women, just treat them like people. Few men do. -- Skeptic

You said it perfectly, Skeptic.

And I might add: don't be in awe. Love their company to pieces, but don't be in awe. Works.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Here's a video clip of me impressing the ladies at a recent party....

omg that has to be the funniest thing i have ever seen!!

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    You said it perfectly, Skeptic.

Thanks for the compliment, teejay. Now I am going to return one to you.

And I might add: don't be in awe. Love their company to pieces, but don't be in awe. Works.

teejay, I wholeheartedly agree. I tend to be totally in awe of any woman I fall for. I found out the hard way that this turns women off for some reason. I think it scares them; some people are afraid of love, and I love very deeply. So, now I try to reign it in, or temper it more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit