Who here has a way with women?

by obiwan 82 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

Ok, I'm know 'm going to take a beating here ( at least I hope so ). I am interested in knowing what other guy's "skills" are. Can you be in a room of women only and get them to talk to you? Can you hold a conversation with different women at the same time? Do other women find you enjoyable to talk to? Can you click with a woman?

The women are dying to know!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Can you be in a room of women only and get them to talk to you? Can you hold a conversation with different women at the same time? Do other women find you enjoyable to talk to? Can you click with a woman?

With god and discussion board chatrooms, all things are possible.

Six~ click click giddyup class

• shotgun
    shotgun

Flattery for openers..then listen intently to what they have to say about various subjects.

Everyone including women like to be listened too. Its harder if they are complete strangers...

If your in a doctors office don't ask..So what ya in for...then scratch your crotch..definite no no.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Can you be in a room of women only and get them to talk to you?

The trick is not getting them to talk to you, but going up and talking to them. Women rarely make the first move, it's the guy that has to do all the work. If you observe male/female interaction at, say, a bar, you'll see tons of guys looking at women and talking about them, but few go up and talk to them.

Can you hold a conversation with different women at the same time?

If you're going to do this, you need a game plan. Let's say, you see a group of 3 women. If you immediately start hitting on the one that you're most attracted to, her friends are going to get pissed off that they're not getting any attention, and will interfere with your interactions with the one you want.

When you approach a group of women, go for the ugliest one first. Strike up a conversation with her. Befriend her. Then, move your way to the less ugly one and converse with her. What's going to happen is the one you're aiming for is going to get a bit jealous. Her interest in you is going to go up. After you've had conversations with her friends, go in for the kill. It'll be incredibly easy. When you finally strike up a conversation with the good looking one, tease the shit out of her. You'll have no problem getting a phone number and a date.

Another way to deal with a group of women is have a buddy of yours distract the ugly ones while you make conversation with the girl you like. That way, her friends won't be dragging her away from you because of jealousy.

My own personal favorite was striking up conversation with every woman in the joint. Use subtle touching on the shoulders, her arm, her hair, (don't worry, she won't smack you!) After you have many women to flirt with, go for ANY woman you want. Trust me, they've all been watching you and your interactions with other women, and you'll be the most desireable man in the place.

Do other women find you enjoyable to talk to?

Yes. I tease the shit out of them. I joke with them as much as I possibly can. They get INCREDIBLY flirty.

Can you click with a woman?

The thing is, women can click very easily with me, but I have a difficult time clicking with them unless I get on a very personal level with them. This is why I found it hard choosing a woman for a LTR. I've finally found one that I can truly click with, and I'm marrying her :)

• obiwan
    obiwan

Boy Nos, for the most part, you and I could tear up a room full of women!

• JH
    JH

People are so different and so alike at the same time. It's a question of chemistry. It shows when 2 people will get along well. I think that it's easy to talk to some women and so hard to talk to others. This morning I met a young woman waiting in line at the bank. She was so talkative. She was telling me just about everything happening in her life. Coming out of the bank, I gave her a lift home because she would have had to take the bus.

Some women won't even look at you in the eyes, while others will smile and be so nice.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Some women won't even look at you in the eyes

maybe theyre really really nice, but really really shy!

~~tink (of the really really shy class)

• obiwan
    obiwan

But Tink, you have such beautiful eye's.

• JH
    JH
    But Tink, you have such beautiful eye's.

Yes, and she is looking straight at us...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'm pretty shy too...

Obi, please tell me my eyes are beautiful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit