Who here has a way with women?

by obiwan 82 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Nosferatu you seems to be an EXPERT :

The trick is not getting them to talk to you, but going up and talking to them. Women rarely make the first move, it's the guy that has to do all the work. If you observe male/female interaction at, say, a bar, you'll see tons of guys looking at women and talking about them, but few go up and talk to them.

…When you approach a group of women, go for the ugliest one first. Strike up a conversation with her. Befriend her. Then, move your way to the less ugly one and converse with her. What's going to happen is the one you're aiming for is going to get a bit jealous. Her interest in you is going to go up.

To be honest, when a man is talking to a group of women (most of the time) you already know which one he is interested too … And Even though I feel I’m the one … if he is not able to make it clear … HE’S DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL !!! whoever he is

And if I’m interested in a man if he is trying to make me jealous in any way … HE IS DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL !!! … TO GIVE ANY CHANCE TO PUT ME IN THIS POSITION … WHAT IS THAT ??? Basically my reasoning about that is : you want her, take her … I’M OUT right now! … There’s no reason for me to fight against that (why?) … and if he was trying to win something with that kind of jealousy game … WELL … to me it’s a weak way, and I just can’t give it any credit!!!

I’m used to fall in love with men who are able to taking care of me (always have been my friends before …)

So basically I agree with uzzah :

One could always try simply talking to women with the idea of genuinely being interested in another human being, their life and experiences instead of "having a way with them"

And about how he looks … Well it all depend on how I see him (chemistry) … but I have to say something about those who have no confidence at all in themself … The question is WHY THE WOMAN YOU ARE WITH IS WITH YOU … ? BE CONFIDENT (means Strong … That what’s a woman need) IF YOU CAN’T TAKE OVER THAT … means that she will have a big job to deal with … It can’t work this way !

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    To be honest, when a man is talking to a group of women (most of the time) you already know which one he is interested too … And Even though I feel I’m the one … if he is not able to make it clear … HE’S DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL !!! whoever he is

You are correct, the man HAS to make his intentions clear to the female that he's interested in or else she loses interest quickly. I make my intentions known with subtle (non-sexual) touching, (ie her arm, back, shoulder, etc). Women are very responsive to actions, moreso than words.

The reason he should strike up a conversation with the others is to prevent them from getting in the way of his goal. Women with incredibly attractive friends get jealous when they see their friend getting all the guys hanging off her, and they'll do their damn best to get in the way. Men do this as well, with girls they have a crush on. However, men are easy to deal with since they make complete asses of themselves when they get defensive with a woman.

I also agree with the whole confidence thing. Everything that I've been talking about (on this subject) is all elements in confidence. He makes the first move, he asks girl out, he's not afraid to touch, he's comfortable in his own skin, he can talk to you with ease, he knows exactly what he's doing, and he doesn't care if you turn him down or not.

• Francois
    Francois

Men have a terrible reputation of talking only about themselves. I have turned that around to very good effect. I only talk about the woman I'm talking with. I don't allow her to turn the conversation to me for but a minute at a time and then we're back to her. It's just like Malt Liquor advertised by what's his face - "It works every time."

Frank

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    Can you be in a room of women only and get them to talk to you? Can you hold a conversation with different women at the same time? Do other women find you enjoyable to talk to? Can you click with a woman?

I hate to sound like a stud, but the answer is yes to all.

Remember though I run a bar and I work with 9 beautiful girls, and have so for 15 years, so I think I know women a little, will never understand them completely.

It all comes down to confidence I think, I am average looking guy, not gorgeous, not ugly, but I do have a knack for carrying a conversation, anytime there is a get together I get asked 50 times are you going to be there ??? Remember also I am at least 10 years older than all of them, maybe more I'll never tell.

For all guys out there, you have to be a little assertive but not too much, you would be AMAZED how many of the beautiful girls out there, don't go out much, don't have many friends, and are just dying for anyone to ask them out, I MEAN IT, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME ON THIS.

I ask the girls how come you broke up with your boyfriend, and it's the same answer, he never had a job (I will never figure this one out), He is to INSECURE, like come on guys once you've have been out with her and have hit the home run, you DO NOT NEED TO ASK, do you really like me, are you sure you want to go out with me, WOMEN HATE INSECURE GUYS !!!

You don't have to be the most attractive guy (but it helps), just put some effort into yourself, keep your hair decent and clean, keep yourself clean, decent clothes not too fancy, and relax in conversation, and take it slowly, Alot of my loser friends get a date with a girl and the first thing out of their mouth is do you wanna f--k??, well DUH !! how stupid they can be.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    you would be AMAZED how many of the beautiful girls out there, don't go out much, don't have many friends, and are just dying for anyone to ask them out, I MEAN IT, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME ON THIS.

this is so true!!!! one of my few girl friends is really, really pretty, and just an all-around cool chick, but guys rarely ask her out. i think theyre intimidated by her.

• logansrun
    logansrun

How the hell did I miss this thread.

Tinkerbell, would you like to go out with me for some ice-cream after the book study?

Bradley

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

ok bradley, but i'll have to ask Dr if he's available to chaperone us ;) if we're alone together, i might be too tempted to (the horror!) hold your hand :P

• logansrun
    logansrun

Mmmmmm......yes. There might be some licking and slurping, though. Of...the ice cream.

What did you think I meant?

B

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Bradley, I'm sorry but as Tink's protector I cannot approve of this date. You should wait until you are "past the bloom of youth." Your hormones are raging and there's no telling what might happen!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oh my god! 'the bloom of youth'....that is classic! its been a while since i heard that one!!!

and bradley, puhlease...my tongue doesnt go anywhere NEAR...........ice cream. i'm a vegan. ;) :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit