by obiwan 82 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

So far women have tolerated me.

Walter

Canadian District Overbeer

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

One could always try simply talking to women with the idea of genuinely being interested in another human being, their life and experiences instead of "having a way with them"

Uzzah

• obiwan
    obiwan

I'm pretty shy too...

Obi, please tell me my eyes are beautiful!

No, but I'll give you a swift kick in the butt!

• tinkerbell82
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine
    One could always try simply talking to women with the idea of genuinely being interested in another human being, their life and experiences instead of "having a way with them"

Hush your mouth! How is Nosferato going to get a book deal giving that kind of advice?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Yeah, I've done that. Most women fall for it! Visit Smiley Central!

• rekless
    rekless

If it is at a party,a bar,or social event I can but usally I'm a loner. What am I trying to say? Yes or No. To know me is to love me.

• link
    link

To answer the question; I don’t – but I know a man who does.

A very good friend of my wife was disfellowshipped last year for leaving her husband and going off with a "worldly" man. The woman is in her mid fourties and he in his sixties and quite dependent on the booze.

She was a very smart good looking woman, a professional artist and intelligent with it so I asked my wife and some of her other friends how this old guy with nothing could get off with her and get her to give up everything so easily.

It transpires that some men make a study of women to such an extent that it becomes an art form, and with many an obsession. The idea behind all this study is to find out exactly what makes a woman tick (any woman) so that it becomes a simple task to press all the right buttons to get her exactly where you want her.

Anyway, that’s the theory of my wife and her friends.

I’m trying to get hold of this guy to see if he gives lessons.

link

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Hush your mouth! How is Nosferato going to get a book deal giving that kind of advice?

Easy, I'll just call the book "Secrets on Obtaining an Enchanted Wiener"

• Valis
    Valis

rekless you old bastard! I hope everything is good for you and the desertflower...I would so like to see you guys again...oh and BTW, are we on Lamb?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit