Many are leaving their enforced, inbred and inherited religions, and surprise it's not just JWs...

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 46 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

UCL - In your OP you said ... "The other insightful articles on this website will help to soothe your complex worries and misunderstandings."

So you did recommend the entire content of a particular website. I went to the website and spent some time trying to understand its purpose. It featured a woman called Nanise Ellis who claims to be a "Theta Healer" and who sells courses costing over $1600.

I researched the origins of theta healing and found that it was developed by Vianna Stibal, a naturopath who claims to have healed herself of cancer instantly in 1995.

Are you recommending the teachings and products of Nanice Ellis or not?

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Cofty No and No. You are an adult, I hope, and can read, choose and buy what you want, like every adult on this planet.

There is an Ad as I type on this website that wants me to buy a $499 ADT security system. Cofty do you endorse ADT? Cofty do you recommend ADT? Your argument is weak and has gone over my head, I have nothing to do with endorsements or recommendations. I am not your father, who needs to say yes or no... LOL

Cofty it seems I have hit a nerve with you on this subject, have I opened up a Pandora's box for you and put a wrinkle in your B.S. - belief system?

• cofty
    cofty
    have I opened up a Pandora's box for you and put a wrinkle in your B.S. - belief system? - UCL

How would that be possible you haven't said anything coherent yet?

Cofty do you endorse ADT? Cofty do you recommend ADT?

No. I didn't recommend that you pay attention to the advert.

Your OP is specifically about recommending a website of a woman called Nanise Ellis who claims to be a "Theta Healer".

You said ... "The other insightful articles on this website will help to soothe your complex worries and misunderstandings." All of those "insightful articles" are written by Nanise.

Now you say you are not endorsing her. So have you changed your mind since you wrote your OP?

• Listener
    Listener
    UC, could you put it in your own words or give a summary from your link as to the reason why you think so many are leaving?
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    I'm glad I read the rest of this thread before clicking on a cult recruitment link.
  • UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Cofty your top 5 misconceptions about evolution post, from the website science alert was written by Fiona Mcdonald.

Do you endorse Fiona McDonald? Do you even know who she is?

Is it illegal to think differently from other posters than yourself? LOL

Is this website controlled by people who haven't put their elders hat away yet? LOL

News Flash! Once you leave JW world, no one cares if you have differing beliefs, but it's seems some on this forum are stuck in a JW mindset of controlling others thoughts and beliefs that are differing from your own. I could careless if you believed in a Flying Spaghetti Monster or not. Your thoughts and beliefs are yours, share them or don't share them, I don't care. It seems you do and I sincerely wish you all well with that type of mindset. Cofty It seems that your B.S.- belief system is a lil weak...

• skin
    skin

I'm glad I read the rest of this thread before clicking on a cult recruitment link.

Me too

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray
    News Flash! Once you leave JW world, no one cares if you have differing beliefs, but it's seems some on this forum are stuck in a JW mindset of controlling others thoughts and beliefs that are differing from your own

You poor thing. Well if it's that unfair, why don't you stop conversing with such bigoted people and seek out a nice forum of open-minded easily beguiled types?
    You are scraping the bottom of the barrel and trying to be as antagonistic as you possibly can before you get thrown off the site.
    Why not hang onto the last little bit of decency you have left and leave this horrid place now?
  • cofty
    cofty
    Cofty your top 5 misconceptions about evolution post, from the website science alert was written by Fiona Mcdonald. Do you endorse Fiona McDonald? 

I endorse all 5 of the points on the link that I recommended in that post

In your OP you said ... "The other insightful articles on this website will help to soothe your complex worries and misunderstandings."

So you did recommend the entire content of a particular website. I went to the website and spent some time trying to understand its purpose. It featured a woman called Nanise Ellis who claims to be a "Theta Healer" and who sells courses costing over $1600. The whole point of the website you endorsed is to sell the products and woo woo services of "Theta Healer" Nanice Ellis.

I researched the origins of theta healing and found that it was developed by Vianna Stibal, a naturopath who claims to have healed herself of cancer instantly in 1995.

Are you recommending the teachings and products of Nanice Ellis or not?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    OMG.......what insane bullsh*t this all is! Hey! I've heard there is some prime real estate for sale in Brooklyn.....anyone interested? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit