Many are leaving their enforced, inbred and inherited religions, and surprise it's not just JWs...

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 46 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

No I don't think UCL is in the BK.

He/she is peddling a slightly different brand of woo woo - one that thinks cancer can be instantly cured by something called "Theta Healing".

It is dangerously stupid.

UCL has been here before. I recognise the agape thread.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    SIMON!!!! Block this guy
  • UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    Uh oh the Forum elders are here now... They are going to take me into the back room... LOL
  • cofty
    cofty

UCL why are you refusing to answer reasonable questions?

You used your first post to promote a dangerously irresponsible brand of woo that claims to instantly cure cancer.

Do you stand by those claims?

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

lol Stand by those claims? I never claimed anything... I posted an article on why religion is a snare and a racket. The rest of the information on that website has nothing to do with me, and or what I do or do not believe in.

Cofty I see you posted claims about evolution... Do you stand by those claims?

• cofty
    cofty
    The rest of the information on that website has nothing to do with me, and or what I do or do not believe in. - UCL

In your OP you said ... "The other insightful articles on this website will help to soothe your complex worries and misunderstandings."

So you did recommend the entire content of a particular website. I went to the website and spent some time trying to understand its purpose. It featured a woman called Nanise Ellis who claims to be a "Theta Healer" and who sells courses costing over $1600.

I researched the origins of theta healing and found that it was developed by Vianna Stibal, a naturopath who claims to have healed herself of cancer instantly in 1995.

Are you recommending the teachings and products of Nanice Ellis or not?

Cofty I see your claims on evolution... Do you stand by those claims?

Evolution is a fact beyond all sensible dispute. See the 36 threads in my series so far for more information...

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

If you understand evolution so well, then you should understand the solar system and how it connects to the universe, a microcosm of the macrocosm, as above so below... Evolution is just the tip of the iceberg. When your able to look past evolution then it will make sense to you.

https://youtu.be/PfPdtfbPsRw

https://youtu.be/9D05ej8u-gU

https://youtu.be/mMRrCYPxD0I

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW let me spell it out for you, No I am not.....Unconditional Love

See how easy that was..

Just a few more words makes all the difference..

So......Who are you with?..

Organization..Religion..ect..ect..

I see from your other thread you believe in God..

I`m guessing your with some group or another and that group most likely has a name..

What would that name be?

• Landy
    Landy
    What would that name be?

I can think of one.

Bye Uncondtional Love - don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

• cofty
    cofty
    If you understand evolution so well, then you should understand the solar system and how it connects to the universe

Gibberish.

Biological evolution explains how every living thing evolved from a common ancestor.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the solar system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit