Many are leaving their enforced, inbred and inherited religions, and surprise it's not just JWs...

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 46 Replies latest jw friends

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

It seems there are a select Group of posters on this forum who like to gang up on a poster if they bring some information that finally makes people question and think. I guess they are so comfortable in their own delusions they don't want anything to go against their own B.S. or belief systems... I guess I got you guys a little hot under the collar and that was my intent. So you can keep discrediting and cherry picking the article. That was my intention to hit a nerve and bring out of you your deepest fears and misunderstandings. This information is not for everyone but only those who it resonates with, and it's obvious it's not you, the loudest and most egotistical in the forum as usual, but we need you guys to keep the fire burning. I remember your type in the kingdumb hall, there was always the overachievers and the nerdy elders pets... LOL So my comments here are complete, let the games begin... 

Buh bye

DJS

LOL 😂

P.S. Cofty on the Laws of attraction...

https://youtu.be/IzEoshQsuq8

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Oh, goody. Your comments are complete.

And so is your forum posting tone deafness.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Congratulations! Lisa Rose!

That has to be the record on identifying Trolls -- less than 20 minutes.

Thanks to you both!

Doc

• Lieu
    Lieu
    I tapped into the light switch a couple times, does that count? Those things are universal I'm told
  • DJS
    DJS

Unconditional,

Many are leaving their enforced, inbred and inherited religions, and surprise it's not just JWs… ….. and replacing it with another one that's exactly like it, that espouses the same end of time nonsense, that there is only one way to survive the coming worldwide destruction and that is to follow their self appointed, delusional, uneducated leaders who are the only ones with a direct conduit to god and the truth. And if you don't listen to them and follow them exactly you will be destroyed. And you will deserve it.

There. I fixed that for you.

• cofty
    cofty
    COFTY are these not your own words... - UCL

Yes they were and I stand by them.

That is why I didn't attack you or ridicule you. I didn't call you a troll or insult you in any way.

I read your post and the associated links and asked you a reasonable question about the expensive books and "courses" you are promoting. In particular I find it shameful that peddlers of woo make claims about instant cures for cancer.

Instead of answering my reasonable question you went on the offensive. That doesn't make the questions go away.

• DJS
    DJS

@Cofty: "That is why I didn't attack you or ridicule you. I didn't call you a troll or insult you in any way."

It is a good thing too. Cause that's my job, and if you had the union steward would file a complaint.

• cofty
    cofty
    Division of labour!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Can you deny categorically that you are not part of Brahma Kumaris?.....Lisa Rose

LOL No.....Unconditional Love

Image result for Brahma Kumaris..Image result for Brahma Kumaris

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

OUTLAW let me spell it out for you, No I am not...

Cute photo looks like the Indian version of JWs... LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit