I hope y'all will say "hello" to my buddy Sir Paul...

by Aztec 70 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Welcome SirPaul - its obvious you've already made yourself quite the home here already! I enjoyed many of your comments on Tim's board - you'll fit in here nicely (not that there's any "fitting" to be done - this place is HUGE!).

Not that my name was mentioned (sigh), but my heart was already stolen on this board - in case you were wondering!

Rhonda (of the hubby b*tch first class - than a Brummie B*tch).

• Aztec
    Aztec

Aaaaah a fellow Brummie bitch checks in...LOL! Rhonda, you know what a dearie Paul is so I don't need to introduce you two. :-)

"ya'll set off my bi-sexual meter BIG TIME"

Whoot whoot! ;-) Thanks Xena!

~Aztec

• logansrun
    logansrun

Stinky Pantz,

How could I forget you! Well, actually I was focusing on the singles here...and, like you said, you are a married woman (has that ever prevented me before? Hehe).

Yes! SP is one gorgeous woman! She easily could be the next member of Destiny's Child or star in Charlie's Angels 3. Here she is....

Muah

Bradley

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Nice excuse Brad. . but Tink has a man which = not single! LOL I luvs you nevertheless.

• logansrun
    logansrun

She aint married to him, SP. Until then, she's fair game. I haven't given up hope

Bradley

• Aztec
    Aztec

What a strange turn this thread has taken.....

~Aztec

PS guess what Bradley...I got banned again. LOL! :-D

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Ok all you horn dogs! I have been appointed protector of tink's virtues by the royal princess herself! Tink would like to me to pre-approve any guy (or girl) that wants to possibly date her.

To gain this approval, you must be kind, good looking, funny, ... ah, hell... just send a signed, blank check to:

Doctor Watson
    PO Box ...

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol dr! thx brudda! yes and please make that blank check out to tink ;)

ps - sorry your thread got hijacked, aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Tink,

"sorry your thread got hijacked, aztec "

Happens all the time hon. No worries.

~Aztec

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

<G> ok, good, phew! i would not want to have a power puff girl pissed at me! ;)

(ps, Stinkypantz...girl, if i was a guy, you'd be at the top of my list. actually, you ARE at the top of my list, regardless!! muah! )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit