I hope y'all will say "hello" to my buddy Sir Paul...

by Aztec 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Well, I called him up and made him aware of this thread so he should be here at some point...LOL! I just love the guy to death and I wanted him to feel comfortable here so thank you guys so much for responding! I'm sure everyone will come to love him the way I do. :-)

~Aztec

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hello Sir Paul!

Isn't there supposed to be a "John" in front of that Paul? All the Pauls I've known on the sir side have had Johns preceeding their Pauls. lol!

Welcome aboard

• shotgun
    shotgun

Welcome Sir Paul...........have fun surfing the forum.

Hey Aztec any friend of yours must be ok

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Now tell me...how do I look? Honestly! (I am working on my smile) ;o)

greven, i've always swooned over men with blue teeth ;P

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome Sir Paul...you will like it here. Lots of good folks, and people actually chat here.

Leslie

• toddy
    toddy

Never was a fan of the Beatles!!

Welcome anyway

• Brummie
    Brummie

Howdy again Sir Paul

Welcome aboard.

Brummie

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Sir Paul!

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Sirpaul,

So your a friend of Aztec eh? Maybe we can still be friends anyways. Welcome!

Gumby

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Oh well, I suppose now is as good a time as any for speeches, handshakes, and kissing of Babe(ie)s..

Let's try this in order:..

'Aztec': Thankyou sweetheart, I adore you too! Always a pleasure to have a little angry brunette in your pocket... I'll buy you some eyedrops later! ...But 'funny as hell' might be pushing things a bit... Granted, I might have passed off an occasional 'dry' remark, good for a smirk or two. (Um... Or maybe that was just gas?) on Tim's board, but that's all... And I'm not really all that shy either.. Although I understand that trying out a new place or meeting your girlfriend's\boyfriend's family CAN sometimes be like finding yourself suddenly in the middle of the Cantina scene in Star Wars.

onacruse: First... "Get Back to Work!" LOL Just kidding... As for being associated with Az here? - Well, I know what you mean.. the latenight, hysterical, ranting phonecalls DO sometimes get to me... It reminds me of when I worked retail and always had the most difficult customers passed off to me... (Sigh) Well, It's a dirty job... But SOMEBODY'S got to do it!

Double Edge: Especially when it comes to women, drinks, and dollars in the bank... I couln't agree more!

Onacruse again (In regards to Aztec's next post): ...See what I mean? lol

Rayzorblade: Thanks my sharp friend! Though, I confess that titles like 'Grand Duke' and 'Lord Paul' might have been to some degree appropriate... I chose to keep it on a humble level and settled for the 'Sir'... As to my disappearing? - Well, I've never been to Detroit yet, - but If I ever do go, and happen to disappear... you'll know where to send the police to I imagine.

BIG Tex: I also started posting on Tim's about the same time, and ended up staying put for a long time myself... after all, there were and are lots of good folks on there... But I can't blame you for switching... It's like going from a party hosted by Ray Ramano to one hosted by Hugh Heffner... ;O)

Tinkerbelle: You're very welcome. Truly, as soon as a saw that little porcelain blonde head... I knew I was at a lovely place! Although, I did see what you posted about if you ever won the lottery... My advice? - Don't mess with perfection! ...as for your penchant for swooning?... Well, I've always considered it a good trait myself... Makes it easier for us guys to pick up and carry our little lasses around without too much fuss being made!

Greven: Thankyou Grev, I'm happy to be here. & Worry not! - With a big brain, a nice smile, and a good piece of sunglass ware... you can go places!

StinkyPantz: Thankyou Stinky, I'm sure I will, and hope that I can add something to it... while we're at it, May I suggest dry-cleaning? :)

Arrowstar: Thankyou dear! And don't worry - I'll be careful about the hockey players... And I must say that even though I really liked your old pic.. The 'Gonna do a ritual Naked in the woods' one is quite something to behold... the head thrown back in esctacy is a nice touch... What a Hottie!

Aztec again: (As I said before about those calls.. hehe) Yes Dearie, it is quite something indeed to be woken up in the middle of the night and told by a very EXCITED voice - that despite one's initial idea of quietly and humbly getting acquianted with a new group, that there is now suddenly a BIG RED-ASS FLASHING FLAG waving over one's head to alert everyone to their presence there... It's enough to make one want to bolt into the woods... Hmm... Now you love me to death? Sure that doesn't include anything involving sharp objects?? ...lol

Plmkrzy: What a cute little face! Why you could be Tink's little sister!! I read a bit of your profile the other day, and it reminded me of a former biker turned Witness I saw in the Awake years ago...(Hmm.. Dad maybe?) As for John before Paul... Nope.. I'm all Pablo... Course there is the Pope... Is he a knight? Could it be that that nice little old man hobbling about is pulling a 'Yoda' and has a sword under his skirt... ready to lope off some heads?... Well, that's christians for ya...

Shotgun: Thanks my friend, I will! ...As to whether I'm really ok or not, well... I'm still awaiting my doctor's note on that one!

Leslie: I've always considered communication one of the most important things in a good relationship! Nothing like some fast-talking skills when there's dishes being thrown at ya! Thankyou dear!

Toddy: Now come on, how can you not like 'I am the Walrus.. I am the Eggman'??...Well I suppose a man..er... head.. of your stature, demands something with a more... ROCK STEADY Beat?? Perhaps Spinal Tap's 'Stonehenge'??? lol... take care.. PS: I called myself Sir Paul LONG before that other guy stole my name! lol

Brummie and Swan: Thankyou so much... Just be sure to wear your flea-and-tick collars before you ask for a hug now!

Gumby: Thanks Gumby! - No worries! ...Aztec always seems to prefer the guys with either crazy hair... or no hair... Amazingly, you seem good on both counts!... Unfornately, I have both hair and a brush... so you'll do just fine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit