I hope y'all will say "hello" to my buddy Sir Paul...

by Aztec 70 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

And don't forget Xena's avatar.

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Yizuman: Thankyou for your warm greeting friend. Very appreciated. Don't know how much 'intellect' I manage to bring up in posts, as I am not nearly the ardent debater as my friend Bradley here is... But I try my best to add a touch of fun wherever I go... thanks again!

Rocket: Elton's always done solid albums... But I esp. admire his work from the seventies.. Very inspired stuff! And no - I certainly won't (can't) forget Xena's avatar. A Goddess come down to the mortal realm indeed!

Brad: Certainly is a cool spot indeed... ;O)

But I will mention the one who finally got my lazy butt up and convinced me to post here at last... - Beautiful Azzy... Who has brought a lot of light into my life, and have been there for me whenever I needed a friend to confide in (or to suffer my teases.. ;O) You are a wonderful person and I love you dearly. Thankyou.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Logansrun-

If I wasn't married, I'd be offended

Just remember I called dibs on OrbitingTheSun and tinkerbell82, although I think I'm not the only one that has said this...far, far from it. (They are my fav's btw...)
  • Aztec
    Aztec

Stinky, don't worry. I usually get left out too. Bradley is a brat who is easily distracted. But, he did say this to redeem himself:

"Oh, and I don't even have to mention Azzy" But, we talk alot so he better mention me damnit!

And Paul, gosh!

"But I will mention the one who finally got my lazy butt up and convinced me to post here at last... - Beautiful Azzy... Who has brought a lot of light into my life, and have been there for me whenever I needed a friend to confide in (or to suffer my teases.. ;O) You are a wonderful person and I love you dearly. Thankyou."

Awwww....

I feel the same Paul! :-)

~Aztec

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Azzy-

Still doesn't make me feel better. I bet next to you, Bradley calls me most. Not Tinky or OTS. . .and yet I still slipped his mind? It's okay. . I see where I stand. And so what if Tink and OTS and you are hotties, can't Stinky get an honorable mention? Hehehehe

• Aztec
    Aztec

Stinky, wanna beat up Orbit and Tink..LOL...? J/K

I love Orbit cause she's brilliant and Tink seems cool. I think you and I are cuter though...LOL! Damn boys!

~Aztec :-D

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Azzie-

Tink and OTS are the newer, younger, fresh meat. . if I didn't like them both so much. . .I'd. . I'd. . well. . I still wouldn't do anything.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Girl, I'm gonna start calling you Lazy Pants...LOL!

I have no prob with younger, cuter girls unless my boyz forsake me for them....namely Brad and Paul. They will anyways. Damn boyz!

:-p

I still loves Orbit! Tink, I don't really know but, I loves Orbit!

*wink wink at Orbit*

~Aztec

PS Stinky you sell yourself far too short! You are beautiful!

• Xena
    Xena

Always nice to be appreciated Paul & rocketman

Hey Az and SP....for the record ya'll set off my bi-sexual meter BIG TIME!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well that's a compliment if I ever had one. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit