I hope y'all will say "hello" to my buddy Sir Paul...

by Aztec 70 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hi Sir Paul! Love your work with Wings!

ash

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Yes, hearing 'Band On The Run' on the radio the other day certainly brought back some memories... Aaahh.. Linda... I miss her... But As you can see, having been remarried to a big-breasted woman to feed and clothe me has done wonders for my looks! LOL

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Love your work with Wings

oh, my god, i dont know why, but that just struck me as hilarious!! that made me laugh ridiculously hard!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Hello Sir Paul! Any friend of Aztec's is a friend of ours.

Oh, and greetings from Sir Elton.

• gumby
    gumby

I know I'm jumping the gun here way to soon.....but I predict SirPaul and Tinkerbell are going to have kids together some day. I'm still an Apostate Minister and will perform the ceremony.....if you want me to.

Gumby

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

tink (of the thank goodness for smilies class)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    having been remarried to a big-breasted woman to feed and clothe me has done wonders for my looks!

Big breasted, one-legged women it seems.......you are a frightening and horrific man. Still love your tunes, though.

ash

• gumby
    gumby

*But As you can see, having been remarried to a big-breasted woman to feed and clothe me has done wonders for my looks*

Dammit.....I hate it when I post something..... then read what was said before I posted!!

The marriage deals off with you and tinkerbell! I'll be damned if I'm going to get in between you and your big breasted woman.........................I think anyways. Anyways....I'll take tinkerbell and you can have little Mrs. Big Boobs who is making you too fat anyways.

Gumby

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I'll be damned if I'm going to get in between you and your big breasted woman

you mean he wasnt talking about me when he said that???

you are a frightening and horrific man

ashi, how dare you say such things about my future babydaddy!!!

• Xena
    Xena

Hello there Sir Paul....

and THANK YOU AZZIE for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit