to ex-jw's specifically: with what have you replaced your belief system..

by thebeliever 44 Replies latest jw friends

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

I believe in the One, Holy, Apostolic and Catholic Church. I mean if you want to be christian there is no real alternative unless if you completely ignore the bible and realise that all protestantism is formed as a result of man's opinion whilst the Catholic church is the same church Christ founded.

Read "The Development of Christian Doctrine" (found online) by John Henry Cardinal Newman. There is no basis for the doctrine of Sola Scriptura. Sorry for the non-angered rant :) ... and bad grammar

• gumby
    gumby

Kimmy,

Think about it Gumby......think s-l-o-w-l-y. It might help a little in answering your own question.

By the way, how is Wyoming? or ?

Mr. KIM

I really wish I could understand the thoughts you try to convey......but I'll be damned......I simply can't no matter how hard I try. I haven't a clue what you mean about wyoming, or why your so concerned about my work.....but if it makes ya feel better to ask................

Gumby

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Dear John BarelyCorn, nothing personal against you, I just think rick ross is unfair. he might present somewhat objective material, but he presents it as condeming even when it isn't. I think the man has a problem with all religion. Those newspaper articles about Deepak Chopra cleared him, but they were presented to damn him. More people than not would not even read the articles and assume that the way Rick presents them that Deepak was guilty and a fraud.

Shotgun--you like my dress? this ole thang?

Visit Smiley Central!Visit Smiley Central!

Ravyn

• gumby
    gumby

Ravyn,

I just have to ask.........do you look anything like this?

I mean.....I really don't look like this

Gumby

Gumby

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Gumby, (Gummy) ---Having fun with Gumby as this is what he asks for............

Why do you insist on altercations? Everything was fine until "your hard days at work" started to bother you. Now you don't want me to bring up the real thing that boils your nerves do you? You know. All about people casting pearls before swine type of thing. As you have stated, MANY, MANY people have applied that scripture to you because of your actions and behavior. Have you EVER taken a good look at WHY so MANY people have applied this particular scripture to you? Or do you think there is something wrong with the many individuals that have HAD to "tell you the truth" and apply or suggest counsel to you? Remember some years ago?

You get very upset. Now, unlike you, I won't tell you to kiss my ass. I just think that you enjoy stirring the pot to see what develops. You really should spend more time dealing with your own "personal" demons. I won't pick on you. However, if you must, go ahead and continue to pick and stir the forum to get your desired results. I have thick skin and will put a few words to help you along in your diatribe of dribble. It will give you something to attack and help restore confidence and take your deeper thoughts away from the "real things" that eat away at you each time you close your eyes for a moment of rest or reflection.

Lots of warm Christian Love as I know you really do care about God but are to ashamed to admit it. Your heart can be read by those that have asked for the gift and are allowed to use it by the most high.

Have a nice day at work and please relax a little? One more thing Gumby, BE CAREFUL what you wish for.....you never really know who is listening and watching....

Now all of that said above was cool huh? Was it real?

Mr. KIM

• Ravyn2
    Ravyn2

Dear Gumby,

this is the real me in this avatar pic. the other one is a cute little costume I do own, but the model is not me---husband says close tho but I have a better errr........... butt.

Ravyn2(incognito--shhh dont blow my cover!)

• gumby
    gumby

Ravyn....the pic is too small.......but of what can be seen looks pretty. Now....... is your hubby going to kick my arse?

Mr. Kim,

You know. All about people casting pearls before swine type of thing. As you have stated, MANY, MANY people have applied that scripture to you because of your actions and behavior. Have you EVER taken a good look at WHY so MANY people have applied this particular scripture to you?
    Why yes.....I have MR. Kim....and so far your the only little dickhead that has told me so. Now..... go and find your red and yellow highlighter so you can post some more non-sensible bullshit that means nothing. Oh........ and kiss my #ss
  • fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

THis is a viewpoint: The WT is the Apex. IT cannot be replaced with another system. When a person finaly realizes that "sheol" cannnot be beat, that sheol cannot be conned, that sheol cannot be bypassed, that sheol has taken the life of everything born on earth, and, hence, it will take your life too. Closer and closer it gets till it catches us all.

The VISION "You can live forever in a paradise earth" has failed. Millions once living are now in Sheol dead. The 1800's the 1900's the 2003. Any closer and the GT will catch us from behind.

How can that belief system be replaced. ONly disappointment, a realization, no replacement.

No wt disciple can ever let go of the hope or the dream: Never to die, to cheat Sheol.. Every x y or z wt disciple hopes in desperation" Maybe "I" will never die.", even though the facts show otherwise.

THe only thing that makes any sense assuming that God is a loving father , is that God has everything figured out and that he will save humanity no matter what people do. Theocratic organizatins, and the like can try do what they can to help, but there is nothin really humans can do. It is all up to God. No thanks to any belief system for any cure of desease, or making life easier and less of a burden. Many thanks to science. Science has helped people NOW when they really need assistance. God helps us now too I believe. He helps us emotionally and gives us mental peace. The theocratic kings of Israel were murderers, idolators,and among the most wicked of men, so enough of theocratic organizations, as much as they can help too.

Thanks to God for giving life and also for his comforting promise of salvation. Will he come a killing and destroying a human race of people guilty of being born and doomed to die. No relief during peoples life but sure there will be PROMISED relief later on. Suffer NOW, get your promised relief later.

It is not up to man to change his ways, or to DO something, but up to God to make his move. Not a killin and a punishing but as a loving father to help ALL creatures even the cockaroaches.

"he is openning up his hand and satisfying the desire of EVERY LIVING THING" assuming that is true.

. Enough has been said and promised.

It is up to God and not to human deeds and belief systems.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Gumby, Gummy

Saying "dickhead" is just plain nasty! Is that the way you really are? The real Gumby shows true colors. Clean up the act a little ok?

Got you goat huh? Your mouth and remarks directed at me earlier started "fun time" again. Now, go back and reread the very first sentence. See what I mean? Keep your smart ass remarks to yourself and don't pick on people like me that WILL fight back and won't put up with your crap regardless of how many "supporters" you might have.

Want to continue on a private e-mail? Bring it on! Other than that, leve the BS OFF of the forum. Contact me by e-mail or call me. I really don't want to waste anymore time on this subject.

Remember, We still love you and wish you the best.

The following is just for GUMMY GUMBY

Fun Huh?

Mr. KIM

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

I now understand what is wrong with Gumby. Thanks for the pic Debbie!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit