Prediction of how Watchtower going to be in 5 Years.

by Foolednomore 68 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

It will chug along no matter -- nothing short of a financial collapse/communism takeover but I'm sure the die hards would make sure the old thugs' requests in NY are met.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It's how they feel about being a member, being part of it all, and the morals and lifestyle they promote.

Even one of their new songs is called How does it make you feel?

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I agree with JW Tom (and glad to see him posting again!)

"As the GBoobies and the Bethel Borg get more and more desperate.....I think almost anything is possible. They are already getting pretty desperate in my opinion."

Watchtower reeks of desperation. The cash on hand as of 2 years ago is barely enough for operating expenses and the deluge of out-of-court settlements is taking its toll. As well, they are paying dearly for representation in court by non-JW attorneys (who actually charge for their time). The balance of cash on hand today is not known but I believe it is considerably less than it was after the completion of Warwick, given the beatings they have been taking in court and in private litigation.

The legal dept. is in desperate as the licenses of 2 top attorneys are in jeopardy according one source.

All things considered, the Ramapo project is a Hail Mary. If they are unable to execute flawlessly, they might finish in time to successfully execute their vision of a digital e-religion that makes and sells religious videos to JW and non-JW audiences (like the Left Behind series). However, their branded narrative is likely to be so doctrinally unbalanced that most people will be angered rather enamored with the messages.

Meanwhile, attendance at the KHs is struggling and 'word on the street' is that many are using Zoom as a first step in fading.

Is the GB planning a great escape? One could be lead to believe that given their own statements about replacements and the completion of the new sparkling retreat in Argentina.

Word to any active JWs reading this: DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR ASSETS TO WATCHTOWER NO MATTER HOW ILLOGICAL THE DIRECTION IS. Think first, phone a friend, wait for a sign, take a vacation to think it over carefully. Whatever will help you act with discretion, do it.

It is likely that a call for funds will go out in the near future. Bethel insiders and CO's are already circulating the idea that the end is aligned with Russia's attack on Ukraine. They won't put it in print, but manipulation at the grass roots level is starting. Keep your senses.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''All things considered, the Ramapo project is a Hail Mary. If they are unable to execute flawlessly, they might finish in time to successfully execute their vision of a digital e-religion that makes and sells religious videos to JW and non-JW audiences (like the Left Behind series). However, their branded narrative is likely to be so doctrinally unbalanced that most people will be angered rather enamored with the messages.

Meanwhile, attendance at the KHs is struggling and 'word on the street' is that many are using Zoom as a first step in fading.

Is the GB planning a great escape? One could be lead to believe that given their own statements about replacements and the completion of the new sparkling retreat in Argentina.

Word to any active JWs reading this: DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR ASSETS TO WATCHTOWER NO MATTER HOW ILLOGICAL THE DIRECTION IS. Think first, phone a friend, wait for a sign, take a vacation to think it over carefully. Whatever will help you act with discretion, do it.

It is likely that a call for funds will go out in the near future. Bethel insiders and CO's are already circulating the idea that the end is aligned with Russia's attack on Ukraine. They won't put it in print, but manipulation at the grass roots level is starting. Keep your senses.''

What has been the underlying tone of late? or Always,?? It is ''Loyalty''', no matter what,,,even until death!!

''Sell everything you have... give your money to the GB,,as they are raptured....to the Caymen Islands or something as ridiculous as that.

No Serious.. I'm really concerned for PIMI familyand friends.. It's the mindset is there. You could actually lead them on and potentially drop them off an edge of cliff without them realizing it,,,,before it's too late.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I got one for you. I have brothers coming into my businesses asking either me or my members of my family that are faded for jobs, money or business pitches. Then, I have elders coming into my businesses and tell my that Geehovah blessed me well and I need to give back to Geehovah. I have been faded for over 10 years.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I have elders coming into my businesses and tell my that Geehovah blessed me well and I need to give back to Geehovah.

Carlin - God Needs Money - Imgflip

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THOMAS MORE & BETH SARIM:

I’m long ‘Faded’ from the religion and, Thankfully, never had any family there.

I can’t imagine having to be afraid gullible family members would fall for something of this magnitude! ..Let’s hope the scenario you mentioned never takes place..There would be a much bigger fiasco than post-1975 with frantic people with no money left..and a world in such bad shape it’d be almost impossible to recover..At least in the ‘70s we still had a good economy! Not now.

FOOLEDNOMORE:

Can’t you put a stop to this? Don’t know how you tolerate this nuisance of them coming into YOUR place of business to not only ask for money but to infer that you ‘owe’ them somehow..(And, mind you, if you gave, it wouldn’t be just once. It would be forever, Amen.)

Hearing all this makes me very glad I’m no longer around the Witnesses as I would almost certainly be drawn into a verbal altercation. These nervy people tried to ruin my life and get me to quit my full-time job to pursue poverty and be in the ministry. I wouldn’t be Retired if I listened to them. There’s NO tolerance for them coming near me looking for anything now!

• LV101
    LV101

Foolednomore - I'd tell these bros you charge a fee to train (like a trade school) -- if they qualify after few mos next phase is the 6 month apprentice program - low wages. They'll continue begging.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

All things considered, the Ramapo project is a Hail Mary.

The video I saw about the Ramapo site made it look like a very large and expansive campus. It seemed excessive for making the modest videos they create, which are usually single-set and single-camera setups with basic lighting. People create videos of that quality all the time in their bedroom or den. Either they are doing better financially than they let on, or they are tragically inept and managing money, or they've just stopped caring.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

It is hard sense my mother was so generous in the Jw Community. But since she has retired and now the kids run the business people think that we will be like our mother. Especially at the four bakery s .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit