Prediction of how Watchtower going to be in 5 Years.

by Foolednomore 68 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOOLEDNOMORE:

Since this sounds like an ongoing problem of them coming onto your business as you have said asking for money, etc, WHY have you not attempted to politely put a stop to it?? Or did you and they are disregarding it?

I know I would have done something..

Even though you said your mom was generous, WHY have you not explained that you run things now (I assume you’re a grown man and not a child) and any past generosity has stopped.

Just curious as to what the problem is and why this intrusion still appears to be happening.

• LV101
    LV101

You run four bakeries? WOW - hard work and need conscientious, ethical, employees. What kind of bakery? Hard to find good one here in the desert - best on the strip and one at the Bellagio that has the greatest cake ever. The frosting looks like it's level 5 smooth wall plaster - beautiful decor like the modern-day wedding cakes.

Oh if I could only make great cakes.⭐️

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

My sister's and I are not as giving as our mother is especially to Jw's. We are all faded. We do give to charity. Complaints have been filed with police.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOOLEDNOMORE:

Well, I’m glad to hear that you have complained officially about this problem.

I didn’t want to think you didn’t have the backbone or courage!

Inaction and not speaking up would only encourage ever more outrageous and nervy behavior on the part of these people. What your JW mother does privately with her money is her business. However, once the business is yours it’s in your hands now.

Good luck with the business and here’s to hoping the only people coming through your door are happy and paying repeat customers!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Longhairgal- saying no is one thing but getting them to stop asking is another. It will stop for awhile when they will come in then it will start up again. There is a sign in one bakery that says " you want something, Just go for it!" Most Jw's I knew just don't want to work. But they expect alot to gain in life. Makes no sense to me.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

If they ask hot dog seller down the street to take over and guide GB. Then will see surprises. There's no surprises for the future with current GB. They are not good at taking decisions. It's gonna go downhill as always.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOOLEDNOMORE:

Just never mind about these JWs that don’t want to work. It’s not your problem to motivate them. We already know they are looking for a free ride…Just go about your own business and ignore them.

I would also have signs that say “NO Soliciting”..I have seen these in businesses. I also wouldn’t have unnecessary chitchat if anybody wanders in and doesn’t look like they want to order anything ..The only thing I would say is “can I help you?” No talking about the weather or anything.

If you don’t get a response, take your eyes off them and smilingly greet the next customer and go about your business ignoring the person not ordering.. I can’t imagine they would have the nerve to hang out after that.

Have you spoken to the local hall about this? [Tell me: are you afraid the JWs will boycott your business? I hope you are popular enough that there are enough other customers.]

How do you think other business owners would respond if this were happening to them?

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Longhairgal- I get plenty of business without Jw's. With tourists coming in for wine, bakery items and pizza which I just started making.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOOLEDNOMORE:

Well, I’m glad your business is good.

I’m also glad you said in a previous post you filed complaints officially. At least it’s on record just in case there is any trouble or ‘misunderstandings’ at some point. Let’s hope everything continues to go well. 👍🏻

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore
    Longhairgal- I hope all goes well with you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit