Hello Everyone!!!

by Christian Gutierrez 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• Half banana
    Half banana

Hi Christian and Katja,welcome to the site. Your Youtube videos are dignified and delightful. You don't have the raving apostate terror look about you! so welcome to the real world.

I think Mille has already asked for more details about your departure, what were the triggers for your awakening?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi Christian and Katja! Welcome! I too enjoy your videos and know they will help many.

We're friend on FB, and it's good to see you here.

I am always wondering, I "had" a very good friend who ended up living in Denmark and became an elder there and raised a family. I saw him a few times before I left and wonder how in the heck he could still be in. I'd like to ask you/Katja if you knew him.

Keep up the great work! x

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Hi guys and welcome. Great place to meet new ones leaving or to help those cope with what they are about to face.

My wife and I were pioneers and I was an MS as well. We served where the need was great in another country. Had 18 bible studies myself! thank goodness I didn't see any of them baptized, although I fear some have when I left.

I woke up before my wife. We had a rough go of it. We were in our mid 30's.....still though, we are grateful to not have to raise our children in it.

Congrats on getting out. Did you lose family to do so?

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Dear Christian and Katja

I looked at some of your videos now. I literally cried, because you do that in such a kind, loving and supportive way.

You are a great help for JWs seeing your videos, for JWs having doubts and for ex jws too.

Thank you so much.

Love

Daniel

• whathappened
    whathappened

Hey, there! I am your Facebook friend, Mary Strauser. I am glad you found this site. The people here are great and very knowledgeable!!!

• clarity
    clarity

Christian & Katja so glad you found us here. Watched your vids from the start ....... your sincerity & youth is very refreshing. You will accomplish a lot because the confused jw kids will relate to you in a big way!

I understood that you were 'thinking' of moving to the West Coast ....love to meet you if that is the case.

Wishing you all the best ...

clarity

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And I notice that Katja also has a YouTube fashion channel too?

Very cool!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Welcome to the forum, Christian, glad you and your wife see the organisation for what it is.

The world is not as evil as Watchtower makes it seem to be - agreed. It's a bit of a mixed bag but most people are nice most of the time.

Hope you enjoy your freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit