Hello Everyone!!!

by Christian Gutierrez 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey guys!

Great to have you here! I have been wondering if you guys were part of our community forum too after seeing your videos!

Never underestimate the wonderful assistance you are providing many, especially younger ones who are learning TTATT.

Seeing a younger couple like you helps them greatly!

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

Hi Christian & Katja,

Let me say that it was your first 3 videos I watched on YouTube that woke me up to begin to question ... I Ran Into them somehow when I was looking for the royal commission in Australia , during lunch I watch all ur videos & when I heard about the UN in ur video I was frantic at work doing research online when i returned from lunch, that was the begining of my process & so I also woke up in 3-4 months time, so I thank you for your videos they opened my eyes...

Also heard your brother woke up? (Mike & kim mentioned it in nail of a coffin) I'm interested to know if you will be doing a video on how he woke up, looking forward to it....

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Hello

Welcome to the forum, great videos.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Hey. You guys are finally here. Enjoyed your videos . welcome
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Christian and Katja from Australia ,you are fortunate that you are both out together and being so young with the rest of your life ahead of you .I have enjoyed the freshness and young love that comes across in your videos ,enjoy your youth and live life to the full.

But don`t waste more time than is necessary with this cult religion.

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2
    Hi Christian and Katja from New Zealand - I've seen several of your youtube videos and they are extremely well thought through and presented. You both seem so level-headed and up with developments in the organization. It is great to see a lot of younger ones realizing the religion they were raised in is not what it professes to be. I woke up in my 20s - but that was a gazilion years ago.
  • The Governor
    The Governor

I know who you are Christian! I follow you on facebook and commented on one of your post just the other day. Good luck with your mission in Canada.

I love all your post and love seeing you and your girl living life after Watchtower. Its a breath of fresh air!

I was never a Witness, only a study but I stopped studying.

Keep posting Christian on FB and welcome to JWN!!!!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Great job guys! Terrific videos.

My wife and I both thought they were well done.

• flipper
    flipper
    Christian & Katja - Welcome to the forum ! Good for you that you are producing you tubes to assist others to wake up to freedom of mind ! Great work ! There are so many ways in which we can help others on the road to freedom . Keep up the great effort ! I'm happy that you both have your freedom as well. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Bienvenidos to the site. All kinds of people post here.. so don't panic. Here you can say your mind... most of the time :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit