Hello Everyone!!!

by Christian Gutierrez 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    welcome C&K, your work has been welcomed in the recent months and probably helped many to wake up, keep up the good work.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Welcome Christian and Katja! I'll be watching those you tube videos of yours.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    welcome!!
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Also saw that a couple of your relatives woke up cool. Can you tell how they were awakened.
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Welcome and thanks for sharing the good news with us!

within a span of three months we knew we did not want to be part of the organization anymore

Wow, I wish I was that fast when the Candace Conti case came to my attention in 2012. Nevermind, free for six months now.

We even came very close to moving where the need was great

You did by doing videos and coming here, we need encouraging stories such as yours!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome!

I really enjoyed your utube videos.

It's great that you found out so young. Plenty of time to rebuild and do what makes you happy and prosperous.

Enjoy your freedom!

DY

• kairos
    kairos

I've enjoyed all of the YouTube vids the two of you have produced.

I hope to do some videos of my own one day.

Welcome to the forum.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Glad you got here!
  • SpiritualGal08
    SpiritualGal08

Hi guys! I am a newbie to this forum, been DF'd since 2008. It has been a tough journey at times, being heavily involved as a Witness for all my life up to 2008 (37 years) and then losing all contact with friends and family...but ironically, the DF announcement was made on my birthday so I have been celebrating my new life since then!

Cheers!

~J

• Listener
    Listener
    Hi guys, nice to have you here.
    You're YouTube's are great and I am sure you are helping lots of people. Keep up the good work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit