Hello Everyone!!!

by Christian Gutierrez 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2
    Hi Christian and Katya. I am so glad that you both woke up together. It is so much harder when only one wakes up and the other wont listen to reason. I have watched some of your youtube videos and you are a lovely couple and it is awful that you are being shunned. Sending you both love and wishing you a very happy life.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Have seen your videos....great work. And of course........... WELCOME!!

Will look forward to your participation.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I looooovvveeee your YouTube channel videos. Two thumbs up!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience.

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    You have another fan of your videos here. Welcome to the forum!!!
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Hi! There was a thread here a few month ago about your YouTube channel. I love your videos.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Hi Christian! Hi Katjia! My family is on the west coast of the US, and all five of us (mom/dad, 3 kids) woke up about 2012.. 2013..

I love your videos!! Know why? haha, they are short, happy, to the point...

I like that they are not hateful, just pretty much factual... Good job!

It seems like people with consciences can no longer be associated with an organization that is shrouded in unconscionable things, I love that! Hugs!

Welcome! Cha Ching!

• Simon
    Simon

Welcome to the site! You're fortunate to be able to leave together and not have your relationship broken apart like some have. We were also lucky to be able to leave as a family and while out kids were still toddlers (having them was really part of what made me start looking seriously at the religion).

We are from western Canada and we were super into the organization.

We're also in Western Canada (Calgary to be precise) but like many living here we were "imported" from elsewhere (the UK). We were never JWs here - we get them call round occasionally or see them on the LRT with badges on at district convention time. So sad.

There are many stories of people being disfellowshipped but nobody ever knew why. It wasn't until we left that we discovered that many decided to leave the organization.

Thats similar to my experience - you realize that lots of the people who left before you that you heard at the time were kicked out for some terrible thing likely just decided to leave of their own accord but the WTS won't let people simply walk away and be seen to chose anything but them without them being some "moral failures".

Congratulations on your YouTube channel and reaching so many people.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun
    Welcome to the site FB buddy :)
  • millie210
    millie210

Hi and glad to have you here!

May I ask what was it on Instagram that got you thinking? I have hopes that will happen for my siblings someday.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hi--welcome to the rest of your life ! no big A fears here !

a link to the youtube vids please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit