New DNA Study Confirms Noah

by notsurewheretogo 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Carnby
    Carnby

The Holy Bible is being proven correct all the time but corrupted followers of the dying darwinism movement will try everything to reject the truth of God's Word for their own man made religion of naturalism which is one of the most ridiculous religions out there and does not even have a leg to stand on, believing that monkeys transformed into humans despite not even a single evolution fossil was ever found for anything (because they don't exist), believing in millions of years because of no evidence for anything that they try to deceive themselves to believe in and radioactive dating has been proven to be most problematic dating method of all and even the most obnoxious secularists agree that the majority of dating methods are heavily in favor of a much younger dates, alongside so many other ridiculous garbage such as nohing created everything (scientific impossibility), basically failed attempts to hide from God.

In the end you are only hurting and deceiving yourselves by trying to hide from God with your self delusions of and fairy tales of darwinism, even when you have all the truth in front of you, you still refuse it because you are corrupted with pride, everything is as the prophets said. Noone can escape judgment in the end, those who reject the truth will have eternal torment.

• cofty
    cofty

Carnby your satirical posts are brilliant. You have perfected the role of the 'wilfully-ignorant-and-proud-of-it' fundamentalist.

Well played.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Carnby,

I see this is your first post. Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time with us..

Vander

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I guess that settles it then.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Based upon decisions made in the past several years in flyover States, I would think a scientific study on whether or not inbreeding or analytical DNA sampling could provide a clue into how the mental acumen and thought processes promulgated by a subspecies of society can affect the masses.

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Fun to read this old shit!

Cofty you were kick-ass by then as well! Thanks!

I recall "Snowbird" from past posts. I suspect this is why we don't read anything from her (sorry if she is a he) any longer as she got her ass handed to her in a handbasket. Somethings that some of us never lose from our old JW ways is fleeing the scene when we run up against a better adversary on "doctrine".

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Carnby

Welcome to the forum I hope you stick around ,there is so much to learn from everybody`s input ,those of the pros and cons.

The WTB&TS have stated in their publications about Gen.1:1 that there could have been millions of years before Jehovah God turned his attention to the earth to put humans on it to populate the earth with perfect human beings .

And of course Satan through a spanner in that idea .

• Tara N Seals
    Tara N Seals

Desirous of Change, this is Snowbird. I am a she. I didn’t flee. I was kicked off this forum by Simon four years ago. I’m still a believer in God, and that He created the universe and everything in it.

I’m also still Black and residing in Black Belt Alabama; caring for a once-estranged husband who has dementia and is bed bound; enjoying my grandchildren, and watching all the things foretold in the Bible come to fulfillment.

I see it is business as usual with this “welcoming” forum. Makes me so glad that the Absolute Sovereign is the complete opposite of most on here, or we could ALL expect to have our asses handed to us!

I would wish you well, but it would be a lie. In my 66 and 1/2 years, I have always eschewed lying. I don’t intend to begin with the likes of you.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Snowbird, you sound like a nice person. In fact, I'd say likely a better person than your god so don't sell yourself short. We're literally on a thread about a guy that was among a handful of people to survive your god murdering every man, woman, child, dog, cat, horse, pretty much anything with a face on earth, handing a lot of asses back to everyone in a genocide unlike any other. Let's not pretend that he's nice, and on the other hand maybe some need to appreciate that others may have more to them than a simple belief or lack thereof.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Once again, I feel very fortunate that I got past that delusional thinking about Joe Hoover before I was 60. Still wondering why it took so damn long. (Regrettably, "slow learner" here. But obviously not as slow as some other folks.)

Tara/Snowy, glad you are still alive & kicking. Caring for a family member with dementia is a very difficult job. The only "good" thing about it is perhaps there is some level of comfort that the ill persons has no idea how bad they are.On the other hand, enjoying one's grandchildren is a real blessing. Enjoy that!

Not sure why the need to bring up the Black "thing". Since I'm not running for any office as a Democrat, that really isn't pertinent information for me or this exchange of ideas. (I happen to have finally accepted the fact that Black humans evolved the same as White, Yellow, Red, etc humans. We're all in this mess together!)

Be safe! (Wash your hands!) and enjoy those grand babies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit