New DNA Study Confirms Noah

by notsurewheretogo 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snowbird
    snowbird

Uh uh.

I'm not lying; I have read many books about evolution.

I've just not bought into the anti-Creation hype.

Once again, where is Mr. Jeanson in error?

Sylvia

• sparky1
    sparky1

Genetics again confirms Genesis.

By God, I think you're on to something. The story of Lot and his daughters proves that they were interested in passing on genetic purity all to the 'praise' of Jehovah!

• sir82
    sir82

I'm not lying; I have read many books about evolution.

With all due respect, it's hard to believe that if you can't think of even one title.

• snowbird
    snowbird

That shows, Sir, what I thought of them.

Sylvia

• cofty
    cofty
    Assuming that God placed the ideal mtDNA sequence into Eve, all those differences arose by mutations since the Genesis 3 curse, about 6,000 years ago. Other scientists measured the rate at which these copying errors occur. Though very slow—we acquire about one mutation every 6 generations—a few dozen mutations could appear after several millennia.

Compare that facile waffle with the actual article I linked you to Snowy. See how real scientists present pages of detailed data to describe the numerous factors that affect MtDNA mutation rates.

Also notice the superstitious assumption on which his calculations are based.

I'm not lying; I have read many books about evolution. - Snowy

Yes you are. I didn't ask you if you have read things "about evolution". You know that isn't my question. I asked what books THAT PRESENT THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION you have read.

The answer is of course none.

• sir82
    sir82

Sylvia, My respect for you has lowered a notch.

You know you haven't read any.

So sad, you used to appear to be honest.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I can no more convince you that I've read books on evolution than you can convince me on the "scientific" evidence for such.

Therefore, back to the question: What errors can be found in Mr./Dr. Jeanson's research?

Sylvia

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

snowbird

That shows, Sir, what I thought of them.

Actually, it shows you didn't read them objectively, if at all.

• sir82
    sir82

I can no more convince you that I've read books on evolution

Sure you can - it's easy.

Name one.

It's a really simple request.

I'll start the sentence for you: "I read the book titled [fill in the blank]".

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sorry about that, Sir.

I'm an avid reader, I'm widely read on a number of subjects, evolution included.

Make of that whatever you wish.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit