New DNA Study Confirms Noah

by notsurewheretogo 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

Sylvia - Which is it.

You have thoroughly studied the evidence for evolution and rejected it for rational reasons

or

You chose to believe in biblical creationism despite all the evidence to the contrary because you view faith as a virtue?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Lol...this thread is exactly what I wanted...Cofty posting rational links to evidence and creationists attempting to defend their belief with...er...nothing.

Sorry...but keep going!

How can anyone believe in creation after reading proper evidence is just denial...that's my stance.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I haven't thoroughly examined the evidence for evolution, but I've read several books and articles about the subject.

What gets me is the assertion that such and such happened millions of years ago.

Why such a long period of time?

On the other hand, the Bible presents information to the contrary, AND answers the all-important question that evolution cannot: Whence evil?

Sylvia

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

No sense in wasting time trying to explain things, to folks that aren't open to having things explained to them.

These type of folks are the reason why religion will be around for a few more hundreds years until more and more enlightened people slowly replace the folks who simply say things like "I believe it, and that's that"

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

On the other hand, the Bible presents information to the contrary, AND answers the all-important question that evolution cannot: Whence evil?

And that proves it true does it?

If you haven't thoroughly studied the evidence is it any wonder why you don't understand why things have taken such a long time.

• baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I48hr8HhDv0

did you all know there were originally 15 commandments?

• cofty
    cofty
    What gets me is the assertion that such and such happened millions of years ago. Why such a long period of time? - Snowy

What do you mean by "Why such a long period of time"?

Why is a daft question. That's like asking why the earth is round.

The evidence that life has existed for more than 3 billion years is irrefutable. Do you want a suggested reading list?

On the other hand, the Bible presents information to the contrary

No it doesn't. It just contains the superstitious assertions of Iron Age goat herders.

I haven't thoroughly examined the evidence for evolution

And yet you seem to think you know better. Theists are very arrogant.

• NotNew
  • Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

NotNew

Creationists use science and logic and evidence?

I wish. Would be far better sport.

• cofty
    cofty

I think he is being ironic. I hope he is.

In my Evolution is a fact series I have had countless insults and personal attacks by christians. I never retaliate. When you have the facts on your side why would you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit