Watchtower Study Today from August 2017 issue " Wait Patiently"

by BluesBrother 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This guy has been waiting patiently for Armageddon :

• steve2
    steve2

Jehovah has such great patience that he is said to have caused a global flood that drowned every man, woman and child not on the ark. Wow! What a wonderful example of patience!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

you can almost see 2 subliminal images in the above picture. It appears to be a face in the clouds above Rebekka's head.

The other is right up between Abraham and Rebekkah. It appears to be a half-image, where the pattern in the curtain changes. It looks like what could be an image if you take a mirror to it, it could look like something ''ghastly''

• sir82
    sir82

And of course, with the birth rate far exceeding the JW baptismal rate, every day that Jehovah "waits patiently" before bringing Armageddon means hundreds of thousands more people will be slaughtered by the flaming hailstones.

The UNICEF estimates that an average of 353,000 babies are born each day around the world. The crude birth rate is 18.9 births per 1,000 population or 255 births globally per minute or 4.3 births every second (as of Dec. 2013 estimate)

Armageddon didn't come yesterday....353,000 more people to slaughter.

Armageddon won't come today.....353,000 more people to slaughter.

Armageddon won't come tomorrow...353,000 more people to slaughter.

And so on, indefinitely.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Good Point sir82.

I would always try to reason out with a JWs with this , but not with the statistical figure, which I have now.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Can you make out a profile of a man's face in the field?

This needs to have a thread of it's own.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yes, I see a man there.

But as to my previous post, if you look carefully behind Abraham, there seems to be several almost ghost-like images in the curtains behind Abraham. I'm sure if you took a mirror to it, you'd see even more. That is where the curtain behind him changes from greenish to a grey like.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

To paraphrase: "Don't leave Watchtower because the end hasn't come. Just keep waiting. "

To be more accurate: "Don't leave, we need your money."

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Do you mean this image Beth Sarim?

I see a scary Chucky face.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yeah, that's the one. You can see at least 2 ''beings'' there. Perhaps more if you take a mirror to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit