The John Cedars Channel on YouTube taken down after posting a critique of leaked videos for Regional (District) Convention

by oppostate 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• oppostate
    oppostate

The WT is at it again it seems. Playing dirty as it can, trying to silence dissenters.

The John Cedars Channel on YouTube has been taken down after the posting of a video critique of Regional (District) Convention leaked videos.

Sounds like something Putin would do in Russia. You know what they say, birds of a feather fly together--what a murder of crows all of'em!

• oppostate
    oppostate

Nevermind, it's now back up.

• javierjiminy
    javierjiminy

It's not down for me. I can still see the leaked videos critique.

Edit: Didn't see the reply above me lol

• John Davis
    John Davis

No it is a violation of copyright laws and if he wants to critique someone then just obey the law.

• oppostate
  • moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Wow! That didn't take long. It's very telling that they are so quick to shut down these pages. People with nothing to hide would not bother.

• oppostate
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

@ John Davis - Is that true? The conventions are copyrighted? I am not disagreeing with you, or arguing, I really don't know.

I had figured since they are open, free of charge, and all can attend, that you could video the convention if you wanted. Then in turn if you wanted to post it on youtube, its your right, idk. Maybe I am wrong, I guess.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Give it up Watchtower! Your critics are not going away. Just growing everyday! Your true colors are showing!

• CovertsadJW
    CovertsadJW

I can get it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit