The John Cedars Channel on YouTube taken down after posting a critique of leaked videos for Regional (District) Convention

by oppostate 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They come here citing laws and virtue signalling all the while hiding who they are and lying about their reasons for being here.

Yep, smells like theocratic warfare to me

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    That still gobsmacks me.
    What kind of f**ktard tries to defend his authoritarian and legalistic regime to a community who've left said regime as a direct result of its authoritarianism and legalism and actually expect successful results?
    Are they actually stoopid enough to think they're gonna change any minds here?
    Or was that itself a stoopid question?

They are clearly scared of still-in JW's actually watching exjw content...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I think it's a pretty foregone conclusion by now...

...if a religion tries to punish you for questioning its legitimacy, it has no legitimacy.

• oppostate
    oppostate

And now... for something completely different...

Today in one of his videos Lloyd (aka John Cedars) of the John Cedars YouTube channel and JWSurvey lost it on youtube chat ranting and raving against one of his viewers, someone by the name of iLVi.

Several other viewers were telling him how over the top he was getting and to chill out, but to no avail he just went on and on about it, calling the other guy a troll. And it was all about his studpid leaning shelf in the background.

It seems that Lloyd doesn't put up with humor from anyone, he can dish it out but he can't take it and if you cross him he'll call you a troll and make up things about you. Whatta guy!

Is his YouTube fame getting to his head? Is he like one of those celebrity prima donnas who think themselves above everybody else and are free to throw tantrums when they feel like it over any little thing?

He has deleted the long exchange and blocked some people, isn't that a bit of hiding written history and shunning? Following in Watchtower footprints. Delete written proof and shun the ney-sayers. How very Watchtocratic.

What goes around comes around. I like his videos and all, but his temperament seems a bit precarious and his rise to ex-JW fame seems to have gone to his head in a big way. He likes interviewing the pretty ladies but he'll alpha male anyone he considers a loser not worth his attention. He fans himself a film maker but don't dare talk about his leaning shelf or he'll bust a vein and he'll block you.

Anyway, just reporting on todays goings on at the John Cedars channel, and if you want to watch his latest video where he blew his top in the chat about his leaning bookshelf in the background is at:

A conversation with Kamila Dydyna (ex-JW Polish/Irish filmmaker)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds a bit narcissistic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit