Happy Veterans Day! (America)

by freemindfade 51 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Shadow you are a coward. And these vets you are disrespecting have seen a lot worse things than any pictures you can google. Yep they have a way better perspective on it even than you, can you imagine? Probably not. You say we are jwish for acknowledging vets? I think demonizing them because of a war they may or may not have been in is more jwish but what do I know. Go on and keep disrespecting them on here from the comfort of your computer because a lot died for you to have the right to be the way you are.
  • shadow
    shadow
    I also did not know that pointing out a bit of hypocrisy made me an argumentative prick.
  • shadow
    shadow

fmf, If you want to argue about it, I'm not going to do it on this topic.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I also did not know that pointing out a bit of hypocrisy made me an argumentative prick.

I don't think you need to do much of anything to make you a prick. Just breathe.

• Simon
    Simon

You may believe you have pointed out some hypocrisy, but you haven't. You have been insulting and seem to believe that every soldier ever is a murdering war criminal and you wanted to do it by posting images of dead bodies on a veterans thread then whined about it when you were told how inappropriate it was and against the rules.

THAT is what makes you an argumentative prick.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I know you feel super righteous shadow playing quarter back from the sidelines, but you really have no room to speak on this. No one is denying the ugliness of war or how often the motives and those insulated from suffering cause them. But speak to some ww2 vets. A lot of them saw a maniac bulldozing across Europe and were moved to act. People call them the greatest generation not because they had or started two world wars but because of the stuff they were made out of. And the ways since whatever pollitical nonsense was going on in the background it's no reason to disrespect those who suffered because of it.
  • shadow
    shadow

Simon, in accordance with the posting rules I have sent you a PM.

fmf, If you want to argue about it, I'm not going to do it on this topic.

• shadow
    shadow

Public apology to all, especially to any who are remembering lost loved ones. Some of what I wrote is being misinterpreted but regardless, this was not the topic to attempt to make these points.

Shadow

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Good man (or woman if that's the case)
  • Simon
    Simon
    Thanks shadow :thumbsup:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit