Honest Questions About Child Abuse

by Richard Oliver 207 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

As for the laws of other countries - The watchtower SHOULD very simply do the right thing.

It's not like they have much regard for the laws of any country over their own rules.

They don't hesitate to impose ridiculously abusive rules on their membership in any country - they could easily make rules to protect jw children in the countries that do not protect children with laws.

That is, if they wanted to.

Mrs. Flipper

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Data-Dog. You mentioned that it doesn't matter what the law is that it must be reported. But my question was if it is not against the law who are you going to report it too? If it is against the law do you want the police to arrest the person and then do what? Again I don't mean to start a fight with anyone. I am honestly asking what should be done.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why do you feel that Watchtower is responsible for that person's actions against the

child?

what do you want Watchtower to do in countries that either have a low age of consent or have a very lax or non-existent law enforcement and judicial branch.

Image result for askhole

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am sorry if you find my questions as pointless. But obviously many of you have given a lot of thought to this issue. I am honestly trying to understand better.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    But my question was if it is not against the law who are you going to report it too?

The issue is a law requiring 'clergy' to report when sexual abuse is reveled to them.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, what would YOU do? It's a simple question.

DD

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Incognito- I completely agree with you that is what the law should be. And I wholeheartedly agree with anyone that fights for that law to be made. My points is there are different laws out there depending on states or countries. I feel that we as a people who are determined to protect children need to focus energy on changing the laws of the land in which we live.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Data-Dog. If I could report it to the police and them actually do something I would. My point is that in those countries no matter what you tell the cops, they can't do anything because no law was broken.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am honestly trying to understand better.

No..

You`re defending an obscure WBT$/JW Cult Organization you pretend not to know much about..

Do you really think you're the first JW who most likely won`t admit they`re a JW, to write a thread like this?..

The good thing about threads like this is..

Readers can see just how Corrupt & Criminal the Watchtower and it`s followers are..

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ok. So what would YOU do?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit